EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Villa Newcastle game off. Would have preferred to play their under 23s, but it is fair enough that it has been postponed really. I reserve the right to be pissed off if we have an outbreak later in the season and aren't allowed to postpone it.
I suppose with neither team in Europe there will be some free midweek dates - the challenge for the Premier League will be if this sort of thing happens to a team who have midweek commitments.

5 hours ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

7th

17th

4th

11th

6th

5th

5th

8th

7th

7th

6th

yes, that looks an outstanding record with a 5th place average, stop pulling stats from you arse, ya knob.

You're right, that is an outstanding record.  Everton would kill for that record since he left. 

Last time I reply to you you absolute weirdo x 

4 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

You're right, that is an outstanding record.  Everton would kill for that record since he left. 

Last time I reply to you you absolute weirdo x 

weirdo ? by weirdo do you mean,  actually know what i'm talking about, unlike you, ya clueless c**t.

A lot of evertonians were glad to see the back of him, Everton ended up above Man United when he swapped clubs.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Spy gate reunion tonight.

Chelsea are there for the taking, depends what Chelsea and what Leeds show up.

How are Chelsea there for the taking ? Haven't lost since they played the dippers and will probably be top of the league at 10 o'clock this evening

Edited by Gus Setsniffer

11 minutes ago, Gus Setsniffer said:

How are Chelsea there for the taking ? Haven't lost since they played the dippers and will probably be top of the league at 10 o'clock this evening

Agreed. Chelsea have no injuries so Lampard has a full squad to choose from. He can rotate and rest players.

no, they just need to take Dean Henderson from Man Utd, Dinosaur arms is w**k.
He's obviously an issue (although I missed the first 20 minutes so didn't see Burnley's goal) but they just look as hapless as a team as before only with more individual talent. Suppose that's what you get with Ancelotti...

They conceded 3 against Southampton and West Brom. They also have had a load of clean sheets to be fair to them.

If Leeds can manage to impose their attacking threat like they did against Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal and Bamford doesn't miss some sitters, it could be a very interesting game.

Chelsea are obviously heavy favourites but Leeds are capable of causing an upset.

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

They conceded 3 against Southampton and West Brom. They also have had a load of clean sheets to be fair to them.

If Leeds can manage to impose their attacking threat like they did against Liverpool, Everton and Arsenal and Bamford doesn't miss some sitters, it could be a very interesting game.

Chelsea are obviously heavy favourites but Leeds are capable of causing an upset.

how can you be heavy favourites and there for the taking ?

''there for the taking'' is the classic comment when Scots meet English in a European Competition, it almost always turns out to be bollocks.