EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

7 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Was reading Klopps comments this morning. I used to quite like him but he has turned into a massive whinging b*****d.

They make out as if they are the only team to get injuries when plenty of other teams have as many, if not more, players out at any given time. Given they have largely played the same team for about 3 seasons now, it’s more of a surprise it hasn’t happened before now.

They also make out they are playing so many more games than ever but every season for years, at least 7 teams are playing in Europe and all the cup comps just the same as they are doing now. I haven’t heard Leicester or Arsenal moaning about the number of games.

Given that they are one of the highest earning teams in the league, that they aren’t capable of assembling a squad that can compete across all competitions, is surely nobodies fault but theirs? The moaning from all of the big clubs is fucking tiresome, especially when they don’t care enough about it not to do the money-spinning Asian tours etc in the time that they do get off.

In yesterday's post match interview he called out that Brighton got injuries too. He has also spoken before when he thought Man City's schedule was wrong. Obviously he mainly talks about his club. Arsene Wenger made the exact same point when he was at Arsenal.

I'm not a doctor but it seems absolutely ludicrous that Luiz is being allowed to continue after that.
Football is miles behind other sports when it comes to head injuries. It's long overdue that players should have to go off for at least 10 minutes for a proper assessment to he carried out, just let a temporary sub come on same as they do in rugby union. The fact Luiz had to go off at half time speaks volumes.

I see the English FA have now completely lost the plot as Cavani is being investigated for using the word "Black".

It's a sad day when entire languages need to be changed to satisfy a few ignorant idiots on social media, what's even more sad is that the authorities appear to be falling for it hook line and sinker.