EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

21 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

Declan Rice comes across really well in interviews.

Think he is quite overrated as a player but certainly a good character about him.

I think he's an excellent player, his touch is superb. Complete opposite of you though, I think he comes across as a boy trapped in a man's body and will be signing away his fortune to a Nigerian Prince's building association by 25.

25 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I think he's an excellent player, his touch is superb. Complete opposite of you though, I think he comes across as a boy trapped in a man's body and will be signing away his fortune to a Nigerian Prince's building association by 25.

I think he is a good player, don't get me wrong. But the quotes of £100million are insane. I might be a bit biased, but I dont think he is any better than Scott McTominay.

I just think he has a bit of personality about him and probably quite good in the dressing room. His interviews are miles better than the dull, cliche ridden, monotoned pish you normally get imo.

17 hours ago, Jacky1990 said:

I think he is a good player, don't get me wrong. But the quotes of £100million are insane. I might be a bit biased, but I dont think he is any better than Scott McTominay.

I just think he has a bit of personality about him and probably quite good in the dressing room. His interviews are miles better than the dull, cliche ridden, monotoned pish you normally get imo.

I'm the same. Some of the pundits rave about him but I don't see him as any better than McTominay. In fact, McTominay could be argued as the better of the two because he has a bit more of an eye for goal.

8 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Celtic and Scotland centre-back Jack Hendry, 25, a reported target for Aston Villa, would cost around £10m to sign this summer. (Birmingham Mail)

Hendry must have some agent.

Imagine what the lad Welsh must be worth then...

11 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Celtic and Scotland centre-back Jack Hendry, 25, a reported target for Aston Villa, would cost around £10m to sign this summer. (Birmingham Mail)

And Celtic apparently won't see anywhere near that even if he did go for £10million 😂

https://www.90min.com/posts/celtic-miss-out-transfer-fee-over-jack-hendry

3 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

Never heard of him, but if he's half as good as Colin Hendry was, I'd be delighted with him at Villa

Picture the characteristics of Colin Hendry as a defender. Jack Hendry is the exact opposite type of centre half.

He really struggled when he made the move to Celtic. And by struggled I mean looked like a competition winner struggled. 

Apparently doing well over in Belgium playing in the middle of a back 3, a formation which Villa dont play from what I've seen. I'll be amazed if that rumour is anything other than an agent spreading stuff to get a better deal elsewhere. If it does happen, he'll play about twice, get a handful more games in the cup, then be punted out on loan for the remainder of his contract.

12 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Maybe the same agent as Matthew Knox had

2 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

No wonder players go down at the slight bit of contact. Refs just won’t give anything if you stay on your feet.

I've made this point over and over again. Refereeing shitebaggery has led to many things. This being one of them.