EPL 20/21

Derry Alli

Carragher said a few week ago that when we was breaking through at Liverpool, his coaches always told him to never tackle in the box and to always just try and block the shot/pass. 

I mean that only works in certain scenarios but he said it’s even more pertinent now as strikers go down when they feel any contact whatsoever.

Picture the characteristics of Colin Hendry as a defender. Jack Hendry is the exact opposite type of centre half.
He really struggled when he made the move to Celtic. And by struggled I mean looked like a competition winner struggled. 
Apparently doing well over in Belgium playing in the middle of a back 3, a formation which Villa dont play from what I've seen. I'll be amazed if that rumour is anything other than an agent spreading stuff to get a better deal elsewhere. If it does happen, he'll play about twice, get a handful more games in the cup, then be punted out on loan for the remainder of his contract.
Nah, we play a back 4. Do seem to have scouted the Belgian Leagues a lot though, buying Wesley Moraes amd Marvellous Nakamba from there (as well as Belgian defender Engels from French club Reims).

Konsa and Mings have been very good. Our backup CBs arent great though. Hause is so poor on the ball that he creates problems for us and Engels seems to have fallen out with the manager.

Nah, we play a back 4. Do seem to have scouted the Belgian Leagues a lot though, buying Wesley Moraes amd Marvellous Nakamba from there (as well as Belgian defender Engels from French club Reims).

Konsa and Mings have been very good. Our backup CBs arent great though. Hause is so poor on the ball that he creates problems for us and Engels seems to have fallen out with the manager.

Great name that.

He is a good player. 
That has absolutely nothing to do with my post. 
It has everything to do with your post...the "wanking" over him if purely because he's a good player, pep talks him up purely because he's a good player. I'm assuming one of the burds he was pumping when on international duty was your wife/girlfriend/mum/sister and that's why you have a gripe about him

23 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:
On 11/03/2021 at 15:13, Bairnardo said:
He is a good player. 
That has absolutely nothing to do with my post. 

It has everything to do with your post...the "wanking" over him if purely because he's a good player, pep talks him up purely because he's a good player. I'm assuming one of the burds he was pumping when on international duty was your wife/girlfriend/mum/sister and that's why you have a gripe about him

😂 ok m9