RiG

As touched on, both Davo and Bene should've been off. Aside from that, I'm not that worried as it's been a positive performance. We've created a couple of opportunities, Tait has been superb again and Mendy has looked far more assured than any time before. Spencer has looked like he's toiled a little given he's just back from injury. Free hit for the second half. Can give some game time to folk on the bench (potentially Vaughan which would be superb). Caley not winning would ordinarily be a good result but frankly, we're shit against them so we'll probably lose when we face them so it probably won't matter. 

None of the angles are very good, but it looked as though the ball hit Benedictus' arm, which was fully extended horizontally. A clear penalty under any interpretation of the handball rule. 
Slightly better performance than I expected, without being majorly impressive. Not sure anyone's done enough to force their way into the first XI, though, other than Kingsley and Haring obviously.
I haven't seen any of the replays so I'll take your word on it.

Just now, grumswall said:
1 minute ago, DC92 said:
None of the angles are very good, but it looked as though the ball hit Benedictus' arm, which was fully extended horizontally. A clear penalty under any interpretation of the handball rule. 
Slightly better performance than I expected, without being majorly impressive. Not sure anyone's done enough to force their way into the first XI, though, other than Kingsley and Haring obviously.

I haven't seen any of the replays so I'll take your word on it.

I wouldn't. At no point is Bene's arm fully extended, and you'd have to be using a very generous interpretation of the evidence to say the ball hit it. 

We never seem to get they sort of decisions in our favour, just seem to be one of these teams that don’t.

The decision making from bene and Davidson is a worry going into the league fixtures.

And the worst thing about all this is that craig levein will be sat somewhere with a smug look on his puss, murmuring stuff about revenge and karma.

2 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

I wouldn't. At no point is Bene's arm fully extended, and you'd have to be using a very generous interpretation of the evidence to say the ball hit it. 

Like I say, none of the angles are very good. The best view is miles from the incident, so it's hard to tell, but it looked like his right arm came out and it hit in the middle. The referee was well placed and seemed to think the same.

A few people seem to be very confident it didn't hit his arm, but I've not seen anyone put forward an alternative version of events.