Rangers v Dundee Utd

If I'm Gerrard, I'm going:

McLaughlin

Tavernier ----- Goldson ----- Helander ----- Barisic

Jack ----- Davis

Aribo ----- Roofe ----- Kent

Itten

If Aribo isn't making it, stick in Hagi to allow him to continue to bed in to the league. If he's anything like Kent, Aribo or Barisic, it's going to take us a year to see the best of him, and folk should remember that.

Real story for me is how we perform defensively. Our defensive performance over the first six games has been so good that it's genuinely unsustainable. Will we start to regress to the mean, and what does that look like?

1 hour ago, G51 said:

McLaughlin

Jack ----- Davis

Itten

If Aribo isn't making it, stick in Hagi to allow him to continue to bed in to the league. If he's anything like Kent, Aribo or Barisic, it's going to take us a year to see the best of him, and folk should remember that.

Real story for me is how we perform defensively. Our defensive performance over the first six games has been so good that it's genuinely unsustainable. Will we start to regress to the mean, and what does that look like?

I have no idea who any of these nomarks are

32 minutes ago, G51 said:

that's a nice contribution to the thread isn't it

Don't think you've grasped that your support, now backing the replicant club, blamed Dundee United for the demise of the old side, this encouraged by the range of malefactors who have had their hands in/on the till(er) of the side you presently favour.

Consequently, many people associated with United are indifferent to your fate.

1 minute ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Don't think you've grasped that your support, now backing the replicant club, blamed Dundee United for the demise of the old side, this encouraged by the range of malefactors who have had their hands in/on the till(er) of the side you presently favour.

oh god, they're even talking like phil mcgillivan

2 minutes ago, Dundee Hibernian said:

Not a fan then?

2 hours ago, G51 said:

McLaughlin

Jack ----- Davis

Itten

Roofe should never play that role. 

The Rangers have had an impressive start to the season and I don’t expect anything from the game so I’d love to see Mellon going for it rather than just sitting back.  Whoever plays up front needs support and service, something that has been sadly lacking the past couple of games.

Edited by Granny Danger