Celtic v Hibernian h** skelpers

Will be very tough. We still look shaky at the back and Hibs seem to keep getting better under Ross.

Wonder if Lennon might be more cautious in his approach?

I'd like to see Eddy and Ajeti play together for a few games.

I'll go for 2-1 us.

Edited by Romeo

Probably our first real test domestically this season. Will be interesting to see how get on in Riga then if Lennon will rotate much from that. Assuming we have a fully fit squad I think we will see Lennons more settled team this week.

Edited by gannonball

13 hours ago, gannonball said:

Probably our first real test domestically this season. Will be interesting to see how get on in Riga then if Lennon will rotate much from that. Assuming we have a fully fit squad I think we will see Lennons more settled team this week.

Did you just not fancy beating Killie?

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Eh? Failing to win a game due to mainly your own faults is surely the opposite of the cheated/victim mentality that is meant to be ‘OF* logic’. 

This is in danger of going down an embarrassing internet argument rabbithole.

I was just getting my head around a team that expects to win every game having not been tested in a game they failed to win.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

This is in danger of going down an embarrassing internet argument rabbithole.

I was just getting my head around a team that expects to win every game having not been tested in a game they failed to win.

You seem concerned that Hibs may get something here. 

If last weeks old firm headsgone is anything to go by I’m hoping for a dodgy penalty, offside goal given and a red card ignored all in favour of Jamie Murphy.

Also, with Celtic being self righteous p***ks, does anyone have any idea hows best to see the game with the lack of PPV option available.

Edited by Les Cabbage

8 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Looking forward to giving these ***** a doing.

You can stick it in a green top or a blue top, but it's still just a glory-hunting Weegie ned at the end of the day.

That implies most of their support stay in Glasgow which is absolutely not the case.

16 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

Looking forward to giving these ***** a doing.

You can stick it in a green top or a blue top, but it's still just a glory-hunting Weegie ned at the end of the day.

A bit unfair on the new blue tops, they have won absolutely f**k all. They also are hilarious viewing albeit from afar.

Tough to drop Wright after playing well at the weekend but I'd bring Murphy in for him as the only change to the team.

Quietly confident we can take something here. Outside of Edouard there is nothing to be particularly afraid of. Let's hope he's still a bit 'tired'.

Edited by conboyhibs

30 minutes ago, conboyhibs said:

Tough to drop Wright after playing well at the weekend but I'd bring Murphy in for him as the only change to the team.

Quietly confident we can take something here. Outside of Edouard there is nothing to be particularly afraid of. Let's hope he's still a bit 'tired'.

Whilst our defence is questionable still Christie is creating chances every game and Ajeti seems to score always despite chasing fitness but getting sharper each game. Even then I am ignoring the likes of Forrest, Frimpong and now a decent subs bench. Would understand Hibs’ confidence but more so on their own merits and our unsettled defence.

Edited by gannonball