Hibs vs Accies

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

He drew the foul.

In other words he was waiting for the slightest hint of contact before throwing himself to the ground.

Just caught up with Sportscene, looked to me the Hibs player deliberately tripped him thinking it was going to be a free kick outside the box. Probably a red card as it looked deliberate.

How has Murphy settled in at Hibs? Looked like he made 2 or 3 decent through balls to create chances.

Still feel sorry that it never really worked out for him at Rangers. Always looked hungry to make things happen but the injury set him back big time.

36 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Getting absolutely ragdolled by Oggy isn’t great.

Very overrated player by the crayon eaters imo.

He was pretty pish tonight but probably will do more in his career than any centre half that’s played for Hamilton in the past 20 years 

5 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

He was pretty pish tonight but probably will do more in his career than any centre half that’s played for Hamilton in the past 20 years 

That's a big claim.

I know of at least one who went on to have a stellar career at Benson's for Beds, winning the in-branch Employee of the Month on a couple of occasions.

19 hours ago, Les Cabbage said:

Would be good to bump this up in about 10 years when we can compare him to Scotland youth player Jamie Hamilton who was very good I thought last night.

36 minutes ago, JudgeFlash said:

I better let McArthur and Mccarthy know, heaven forbid anyone be critical of Port. 

Maybe give James McArthur a shout and see if he fancies a game at centre half for Scotland then, criminal for us to have wasted him in midfield all of his career.

3 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

He just needs periodic reminding he can only get away with this stuff against one Glasgow club because the whole apparatus of Scottish fitba, one linesman apart, now thinks that is funny as f**k, but he'll get into all sorts of bother when he tries it anywhere else.

Which Glasgow club will that be, out of interest? The one that is in denial about getting liquidated, or the one that insisted that we brought in foreign referees?

If it’s the latter, the authorities not only brought in foreign referees to placate them, but then rewarded them with hosting a Scottish International, an international match that they refused to allow their players to participate in.

1 hour ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

Scotland youth player Jamie Hamilton who was very good I thought last night.

He was excellent, I understand we are offering our usual £20k and a 0.0003% sellon to take him off  your hands.

21 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Getting absolutely ragdolled by Oggy isn’t great.

Very overrated player by the crayon eaters imo.

Crayon eaters is such a horrible expression, you're better than that mate.

Didnt see the game and was only getting live scores.. squeeky bum time 🤣

8 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Crayon eaters is such a horrible expression, you're better than that mate.

Hes been using that one for years -  unsurprisingly its gained no traction but its his "thing", like one of these guys that wear sandals to work in the winter as they are "so wacky".

Hes been using that one for years -  unsurprisingly its gained no traction but its his "thing", like one of these guys that wear sandals to work in the winter as they are "so wacky".

That must be an Edinburgh/wanky hipster thing, I’ve never seen anyone come into the place of work with sandals on. Although with this home working stuff I suppose people can work in their pyjamas now days.