St Johnstone v Celtic, Sunday 4-10-20

4 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Sorry but Conway's been pretty honking. He's so, so slow with the ball and isn't doing much in the way of running. Phoning it in. Expect MOH to make an appearance at around 60 minutes when the McDairmid mud has sapped the Celtic legs a bit. 

Agree that May and our wing backs have all been good. Would be good to see Hendry on but not at the expense of May. 

I've got the fear that Celtic look like they're in 3rd gear though.

I don’t even think Celtic are out of 2nd gear tbh. The look lethargic and have a real lack of desire.

Edouard looks really off the pace and I was expecting a lot more from Turnbull.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

When did Cletic lose all of the drive and pace in their play? I remember being impressed on the opening day, but times I have seen them since then have been turgid.

I imagine it'll change now Christie is on.

Unless he's in "Gerrard" mode and just starts shooting every time he gets the ball.

1 minute ago, Lofarl said:

This’ll be a typical shite last min Lennon winner that Celtic fans on here will gloss over.

Shades of the cup game last season here, which they won with a 40 yard free kick that bounced past everybody.