Dundee vs Raith Rovers

18 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Expecting a comfortable victory. These Fife cuntos shouldn’t even be in this league. 

Dundee fans a bit like the Pars with their delusional  "we're really a peremier league team" mentality

Edited by Raith_Raver

1 minute ago, San Starko Rover said:

At least the Pars are the biggest team in their town, Dundee are only a few yards away from not being the biggest in their street.

I appreciate some decent baiting but don’t blow smoke up that manky mobs arse.

Thank You.

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Do we go for the same team as last week today? I wouldn’t mind seeing Elliott in for Kerr but admittedly I don’t know why as we’ve not seen much of Elliott so still not sure if he’s even an improvement.

In a RWB role I think he definitely is, but I think McPake prefers Cammy in a proper RB role. I'd have Elliott in too over him generally, but tbf to Cammy he was one of our best players last week so deserves to kick on.

Just now, RossBFaeDundee said:

In a RWB role I think he definitely is, but I think McPake prefers Cammy in a proper RB role. I'd have Elliott in too over him generally, but tbf to Cammy he was one of our best players last week so deserves to kick on.

Kerr is a decent enough defender although can get caught wrong side an awful lot when up against a decent winger. Once he gets the ball he’s easily the most frustrating player we have. That hopeful punt towards the corner flag that he tries every single time that never comes off does my head in.

Poor banter aside, not really sure what to expect from teams this early on. Obviously Dundee had a bad start but Hearts are likely to do a few teams this season. I’d expect Dundee to be comfortably in the play offs with the players they have. I’d expect a really tough game here and if we come away with anything it’ll be a bonus, free hit for us really.

Dundee pre-match coverage kicks off from 2:20pm as they'll be showing a variety of games involving the clubs down the years.

That’s quite a good idea for prematch, interesting to see the little differences between teams TV coverage. So far been impressed by ours and Queen of the South. Hopefully DeeTV keeps up the excellent standards, we can’t be at the games so this is the next best thing.

1 hour ago, San Starko Rover said:

Surely would have been announced by now if there was going to be an inspection. What formation do Dundee normally play at the moment? Expect we’ll go 4-2-3-1 and change very little from the last two games.

We've not changed anything from last week.