Dundee vs Raith Rovers

It’s on a day like today, where it’s blowing a gale with sporadic horizontal rain, I sit here in my nice warm house and think...

...I still wish I could f***ing go to Dens. 

Do you not live in Dundee? It’s been a horrendous October. The ground is at maximum moisture capacity. Could easily be off, if it’s as bad as predicted imo.

I do, tbh I hadn’t thought the weather had been particularly bad, just, well, October [emoji23]

After seeing the Dundee against Hearts I am looking forward to seeing how their old men cope against our magnificent young midfielders. Fancy us to win this by a few. Just hope the weather isn't too much of a leveller. 

Mon the Rovers 

8 minutes ago, San Starko Rover said:

How’s the weather looking at the moment up in Dundee? Any chance the game won’t go ahead? Not sure why our fans are so confident. We’ve no chance in this game no matter how poor Dundee play as the clocks went back last week.

Unless you consider that there are overseas Rovers fans whose clocks have not yet gone back...

Plus it’s Smudger in charge today, so that’ll crush that Dundee JMcG hate/confidence.

11 minutes ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Any doubts about this going ahead? Weather horrendous up in Aberdeen at least. 

I'd be shocked if there was even a pitch inspection tbh. Pretty drab weather here but certainly not anything out of the unusual.

Edited by Ludo*1

I'd be shocked if there was even a pitch inspection tbh. Pretty drab weather here but certainly not anything out of the unusual.

Surely would have been announced by now if there was going to be an inspection. What formation do Dundee normally play at the moment? Expect we’ll go 4-2-3-1 and change very little from the last two games.

7 minutes ago, Zen Archer Esq. said:

John McGlynn is so not bothered about Dundee, he'll be reclining on his couch like a Roman Emperor eating grapes.

Probably because he's broke the back of his couch, the fat tit. 

Is that boy Vince Vaughan still your best player? 

Just now, San Starko Rover said:

Don’t worry about Vaughan we only take him out of his bubble wrap for big teams like Hearts.

Superb. Will just need to play against the boys that we binned about 6 years ago. 

1078934283_RUxNODQ3NTUwNDM.thumb.jpg.f28fae9038aba2a507511528bcc94692.jpg

Hopefully you kept the receipts for when we fucking smash them. x. 

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

WTF is an axis c**t?

Anyway, these Raith cuntos appear to be getting ideas above their station and need brought down a peg or two. 

5-0 Dundee.

Thank you.

Expecting a comfortable victory. These Fife cuntos shouldn’t even be in this league.