The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

4 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Biden was a chief architect of the crime bill. Harris was a very harsh prosecutor.

Mass imprisonment has ruined the lives of millions of black families. I don't think it's a surprise at all.

No it's only privileged white Bernie Bros who aren't turning out for Biden. 

In Texas, I’m looking at Dallas and surrounding counties and seeing some pro-Dem shifts from 2016. Collin County: 39 percent Clinton to 47 percent Biden; Tarrant County: 43 percent Clinton to 49 percent Biden; Denton County: 37 percent Clinton to 45 percent Biden; and Dallas County: 61 percent to 66 percent Biden.

Meanwhile, Biden's just doing terribly along the Rio Grande in the Texas early vote--not a huge surprise, but still remarkable. Still possible he improves there on Election Day--who remembers the premature TX23 call in 2018? - from Nate Cohn of the NYT.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

No it's only privileged white Bernie Bros who aren't turning out for Biden. 

Nonsense - If Biden doesn't inits his own fault for being better than the other guy rather than good in his own right

6 minutes ago, Detournement said:

Biden was a chief architect of the crime bill. Harris was a very harsh prosecutor.

Mass imprisonment has ruined the lives of millions of black families. I don't think it's a surprise at all.

Sure, but Biden never lost his shit because a black man wouldn't stand for his special song, and he didn't call the KKK "fine people", did he?

I can understand the lack of enthusiasm for Biden/Harris, but not in favour of Trump.

If Trump ends up winning this election, women should secede from the union.

Just now, GordonS said:

Sure, but Biden never lost his shit because a black man wouldn't stand for his special song, and he didn't call the KKK "fine people", did he?

I can understand the lack of enthusiasm for Biden/Harris, but not in favour of Trump.

If Trump ends up winning this election, women should secede from the union.

Do you think either of those things outweigh being in the hellish US criminal justice system or having a family member who has suffered it?

Just now, Detournement said:

Do you think either of those things outweigh being in the hellish US criminal justice system or having a family member who has suffered it?

I would think I'd have a better future with Biden as President than Trump. Obviously the large majority of black voters see it that way too. But clearly that kind of thing has knocked a few off.

Obviously unique to Michigan but Bidens campaign celebrating the Reb. Mayor who cause led poisonings in Flint endorsing Biden will have caused a lot of people to stay home particularly AA voters

Ex-Ohio House Speaker Larry Householder has won re-election, in spite of being arrested on a charge that he oversaw the largest bribery scheme in Ohio history, the Associated Press has projected.

Fucking lol

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Obviously unique to Michigan but Bidens campaign celebrating the Reb. Mayor who cause led poisonings in Flint endorsing Biden will have caused a lot of people to stay home particularly AA voters

it's probably fine that all these ghouls are ridin' with Biden. It's like Loki helping the Avengers or some shit, idk.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
3 minutes ago, Detournement said:
A majority of black voters don't vote at all.

I can understand that - I don't understand those that do vote who end up voting for Trump.

f**k around and find out?

Hope Kim K hears of your family member's plight and gets them a pardon?

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Even with Arizona, Iowa, Texas, Florida, Georgia and North Carolina, if Trump loses Ohio his chances of winning are less than 5%. 

If he wins Ohio do you know what % his chances are for winning?