The US Presidential election prediction thread

ICTChris

2 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If I’m understanding this correct, the bulk of votes still to be counted in swing states are mail in.  If they split 60/40 or 66/34 to Biden he can still overturn the large leads that Trump has at present.  Indications are that this sort of split in mail-ins is possible.

I've been working out the numbers. Biden needs 63% in Georgia and 59% in Wisconsin. That's gettable, but only just. Going to work out Pennsylvania and Michigan now.

Just now, GordonS said:

I've been working out the numbers. Biden needs 63% in Georgia and 59% in Wisconsin. That's gettable, but only just. Going to work out Pennsylvania and Michigan now.

If they are all/mainly mail in then definitely possible.

1 minute ago, GordonS said:

Guy on cnbc saying mail in votes in penn state going 5 to 1 for Biden 

Trump surely didn't want the count stopped in Arizona, where he was losing, but has been gaining ground?
I don't know how accurate that was I saw it on Twitter then Neil picked up on it and mentioned it on air before his BBC coverage finished. Perhaps it's a fatigue / time thing rather than anything more sinister.

Just now, Billy Jean King said:
14 minutes ago, Ralstonite said:
Trump surely didn't want the count stopped in Arizona, where he was losing, but has been gaining ground?

I don't know how accurate that was I saw it on Twitter then Neil picked up on it and mentioned it on air before his BBC coverage finished. Perhaps it's a fatigue / time thing rather than anything more sinister.

It's probably to do with the fact he's an absolute imbecile.

Biden needs 58.72% of the remaining 1,384,943 votes in Michigan and 68.37% of the remaining  1,845,198  in Pennsylvania. Michigan is achievable but Pennsylvania will be tough. About 400,000 of those votes are from Philadelphia, where he's currently on 73.3%.

Anyone else think that the fact Biden's VP would be a woman would have turned a lot of folk off as well?

Yeah, there’s probably an element of sexism to it like there was with Hillary in 2016 but it’s also worth remembering that Harris is a terrible candidate with nothing to offer people beyond her identity.

Yeah, there’s probably an element of sexism to it like there was with Hillary in 2016 but it’s also worth remembering that Harris is a terrible candidate with nothing to offer people beyond her identity.
Let's call a spade a spade, Harris was brought in for the female and black vote. It's wrong but that's what Biden has tried

1 minute ago, doulikefish said:

After Lottie getting kicked off the bake off i didnt think there would be more shocks this week 

She’s going to the supreme court to get Hollywood’s decision overturned.  In other news, Prue Leith has threatened to leave Wisconsin.  

Just now, John Lambies Doos said:
2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Let's call a spade a spade, Harris was brought in for the female and black vote. It's wrong but that's what Biden has tried

"spade" is an unfortunate choice of words here.