19/20 Scottish Cup Final - Heart of Midlothian v Celtic

JamieThomas

5 minutes ago, Richie said:

I used to think that due to his on field antics, but he comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke on Super Scoreboard, Open Goal etc.

I thought he would be a thick ned when he was to be on the show but he comes across well and knows a fair bit about the game, he realises he can be an arsehole on the park too which is nice.

7 minutes ago, Richie said:

I used to think that due to his on field antics, but he comes across as a thoroughly decent bloke on Super Scoreboard, Open Goal etc.

Nobody that's a good guy is on these things. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Haha, it's from Step Brothers.

It's Brennan rubbing his balls on Dale's drum set.

:lol:

So it is what it looks like! Fair play, have a green dot you reprobate.

Edit: I genuinely hope this is a subtle dig at Tam Cowan. ;)

Edited by Ric

5 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Scott Brown’s running commentary of his battle with half the hearts team being clearly audible is really adding to my enjoyment of this. Hearts are a shower of ageing, perma-raging donkeys.

I can’t hear anything. What sort of things is Brown saying to wind them up?

Typical shitebag sit and invite unnecessary pressure tactics from Neilson. Brown has been made to look good. Their keeper is pish and done nothing to rile him. Berra after all his articles about redemption has well showed Stendel there with his butterfly stroke attempts, our midfield is nonexistent and White a powderpuff shagging wetwipe. Fucking handed this to the worst Celtic team in years on a platter.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

3 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Typical shitebag sit and invite unnecessary pressure tactics from Neilson. Brown has been made to look good. Their keeper is pish and done nothing to rile him. Berra after all his articles about redemption has well showed Stendel there with his butterfly stroke attempts, our midfield is nonexistent and White a powderpuff shagging wetwipe. Fucking handed this to the worst Celtic team in years on a platter.

At least your manager didn't just chuck as many ex-Rangers players on as possible to just charge about trying to blooter folk 😂

He'll drag you to promotion, ahead of 9 times whos spend combined wont match yours, though, so guess its alright.