Arbroath v Queens

10 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
18 minutes ago, SUPERSOUTH said:
No Mcabe, Robinson or Mcgrory in squad either.... 

Never even noticed Robinson. Up to the first 11 to get a win here then as we have nothing from the bench that will change the game. Goss is at least an attacker I suppose.

I was impressed by Robinson when he came on last week. Someone not scared to take people on. 

'Camera anticipated where the ball was going there'

No, it did not. The technology is to follow the ball at all times. What happened is the technology is shit, and randomly went to view another part of the pitch. Nothing to do with 'anticipation', entirely coincidental it went in the direction the ball was expected too FFS.

On 04/11/2020 at 22:38, 19QOS19 said:
On 04/11/2020 at 19:58, BIGdavieT said:
So it is pixellot? The pixellot coverage of our game at Airdrie was ok. Not great but better than not watching and much better than Morton! I’ll be stuck in a hotel room in Singapore so I’ll probably still watch it. How much is it?

I thought Airdrie's was awful. For £10 I'll probably still be a mug and buy it.

Relatively Airdrie's was OK. But it was 5 quid and I was expecting it to be paesh. 

So far today I would say the coverage is OK but I think teams using pixellot should be charging 5 quid max.  Its not in the same league as ours or some of the others I've seen. I take it you didn't watch Morton?!