Arbroath v Queens

Guest 4RedCards

Awful Pixellot coverage, cannae see the far side and time and again loses the ball hence the game😡 

However having no meaningful midfield severely hampers any chance of winning!

Firstly the coverage was absolutely awful - unwatchable really.Any play on the far side was totally out of focus.Cant surely continue to charge £10 for that unless there is a new system adopted. Dunfermline and Queens TV at a totally different level to that.

Arbroath better than us without being any great shakes and I don’t think we deserved anything from that game. Will be very pleasantly surprised if we survive another season in this league.

Will definitely watch the game on mute next week
I did that in the second half today. Mainly for sound issues though. I did unmute for a wee bit at 65 minutes and they were still talking about fans around the world ffs. Did they discuss anything else? [emoji38]
Well it was a decent afternoon's entertainment all in. Disappointing second half from us. Ruth looks like a player. I suppose a point away from him isn't the end of the world...
It's a game we needed to be winning IMO. Home or Away is irrelevant in these times given there are no fans. If anything it benefits us being away, not having to play on our awful surface.

First half we were fine and got a deserved lead. Second half we were like the camera footage and completely lost the plot. Looked back to our shaky self and offering next to nothing going forward. Dobbie maybe had a chance but the camera missed it. East got into another good position but fluffed his footwork. Arbroath really could/should have won it in the second half so we should be grateful of a point but the reality is we failed to beat the only side below us. I'm still struggling to see where the win comes from. I'd bite your hand off for 9th right now.

48 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

If you looked at the quality of our highlights for pre season games they were excellent and we have a partnership with a media firm and option to use them instead of the pixelot feed.

You are using them, I assume for everything but the camera footage. To be honest, its hard to know why

Much like Queens the camera was all over the place second half, lost the ball far more often than the first half doing the  "Pixellot Swing (c)" every now and again.

The commentators were ok. Probably the opposite of the Ayr team in terms of enthusiasm and while I get its Arbroaths TV Im not sure they needed to be quite so partisan wanting an Arbroath winner. I think we all knew who they wanted to win

On the game, I dont think we really played much worse than previous games but came out with a draw. It was the classic game of two halves. Both teams had a half on top and created a few half chances but neither did enough to deserve to win or lose 

It's a game we needed to be winning IMO. Home or Away is irrelevant in these times given there are no fans. If anything it benefits us being away, not having to play on our awful surface.

First half we were fine and got a deserved lead. Second half we were like the camera footage and completely lost the plot. Looked back to our shaky self and offering next to nothing going forward. Dobbie maybe had a chance but the camera missed it. East got into another good position but fluffed his footwork. Arbroath really could/should have won it in the second half so we should be grateful of a point but the reality is we failed to beat the only side below us. I'm still struggling to see where the win comes from. I'd bite your hand off for 9th right now.

They talked about a 4 pack of Twirls

Not possible I know but I would bin all of that midfield,  can't/won't tackle,  can't pass, give away possession too easily, very little desire. The vast majority of 50/50 balls were won by Arbroath players because they wanted to win it more.  We should probably have been at least another goal up in the first half but that second half,  apart from a brief spell of pressure,  was back to the normal mediocrity we've come to expect.