St Johnstone v Kilmarnock Friday 6/11/20

Paid my £17.50. In hindsight should have just got a season ticket. Maybe look at it too simplistically but I’m getting to watch full game without leaving my house. It’s clearly not the same as going but I’ve watched Saints live more often this season than would have done in “normal” times. I’ve paid a lot more to watch some terrible games in person. I’m not really tuning in to be entertained to be honest, that would be a bonus.

1 hour ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Think crowds will be bigger or smaller when stadiums are fully open again? 

I think we'll see an initial rush back with some decent crowds, but the pressure will be on to keep that up though as I suspect that PAYG is here to stay. 

Away trips to, for example, St Mirren for a midwinter midweeker being even less appealing than they were before. Even some of the most dedicated will surely be tempted to miss one or two and when you skip a couple it's easier to skip a couple more ...

It'll depend a lot what time of year fans are allowed back I think. 

If the point where full crowds are allowed back falls over a pre season I think clubs will definitely see an initial surge due to the new season optimism as well as opportunity to go to the football/day out while it's not absolutely freezing outside 

If say full stadiums are allowed back in let's say January to use Saints as an example. Lets say we're struggling, playing poorly we'd likely see quite poor attending I think partly due due to fact our elderly fans won't be keen due to lingering covid worry during winter as well just that general apathy we suffer from when the results are not the best. 

8 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

I'm a bit higher up than McDairmid but it's pretty thick fog here, not sure it will be any better at the ground.

Pretty rare for that to be an abandonment .. happened last year at Motherwell did it not?

Its foggy on the Crieff Road, but you can see the sprinklers on inside the ground when driving past the Crieff Rd entrances, so I'd guess there's little chance its that bad just now.

13 minutes ago, Ocular Patdown Required said:

Millen keeps his place despite literally costing us the last game. Nice.

Tbf he virtually cost you the last meeting between us too.

I suspect a draw, or a 1-0 win either way. That’s how confident I am of predicting a result. I think these two teams have tended to cancel each other out recently and are pretty evenly matched.

Our main threat seems to be winning the ball off Killie near their box.

Thankfully their defenders seem determined to overplay then trip over every 5 minutes.