Aberdeen v Hibs Friday 6th

1 hour ago, ewan14 said:

Scottish Cup winners

and the Championship

image.gif.696350cb3acc59d2691045c583b281ad.gifYou do realise to win the championship you have to be relegated. It’s good to see your level of expectation though. Are you 14yrs old Ewan, maybe one day your team may let you aim a little higher?

Edited by Don exotic

1 hour ago, Don exotic said:

image.gif.696350cb3acc59d2691045c583b281ad.gifYou do realise to win the championship you have to be relegated. It’s good to see your level of expectation though. Are you 14yrs old Ewan, maybe one day your team may let you aim a little higher?

I have been present when your team have annihilated both the ugly sisters

at Pittodrie , 5 - 1 and 4 - 2 , and also been to see them gain the point needed to win the league

Were you there ?

That was when you had a team and did not have to rely on a flukey win to raise the DIDDY cup

Edited by ewan14

Guest Bob Mahelp

At least we now know what Donald Trump is doing with his time. 

Insecure, deluded, paranoid, batshit mental, small c0ck....all the attributes of the failed dictator and average Hibs poster on P&B.

Edited by Bob Mahelp

We did to Hibs what Celtic did to us the weekend before. Put the game beyond them then shut it down.

Motherwell also did similar to us. It happens, key moments go the way of one team and it turns into a fairly one sided affair.

Hibs are still a decent side and I expect them to push us (and hopefully the OF) all season.

9 hours ago, Dubford don said:

The championship,you have just proved your diddies.

Real teams dont play in the pub league therefore cant win it

Not wishing to steal Ewan's thunder here, as let's be honest, he's doing a great job of representing level headed Hibs fans everywhere, but 95, cough, 2000, cough.  

Edited by TonyFerrino

29 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

We did to Hibs what Celtic did to us the weekend before. Put the game beyond them then shut it down.

Motherwell also did similar to us. It happens, key moments go the way of one team and it turns into a fairly one sided affair.

Hibs are still a decent side and I expect them to push us (and hopefully the OF) all season.

Right now I am not so sure. It may be a reaction to two big matches where we were poor,  it may be that we have patently been riding out luck v the teams with lower budgets for weeks now, but imv it could end up almost exactly how it is now for most of the season - i.e.; 

1 & 2 Celtc and the Brexit 11

3 Aberdeen

4 Hibs

5-10 interchangeable teams going on wee runs then falling away

11 & 12 AN Other and Hamilton fighting for relegation.

From Hibs perspective I struggle to see any of the 5-10 being consistently good enough to overtake us, but Aberdeen are (imv) a few windows ahead of us on team development, we are too weak in midfield to sustain a challenge. We will do "ok" in the cups, and fade in the league.

Also..............we are quite boring to watch just now (I know, I know if you rack up decent points this shouldnt matter...........but if all you can do is watch it on the tv it fucking does).

Going to buy a Glenshee ST as I will be getting a fucking lot more fun out of that than my Hibs one at the moment.......................

9 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Right now I am not so sure. It may be a reaction to two big matches where we were poor,  it may be that we have patently been riding out luck v the teams with lower budgets for weeks now, but imv it could end up almost exactly how it is now for most of the season - i.e.; 

1 & 2 Celtc and the Brexit 11

3 Aberdeen

4 Hibs

5-10 interchangeable teams going on wee runs then falling away

11 & 12 AN Other and Hamilton fighting for relegation.

From Hibs perspective I struggle to see any of the 5-10 being consistently good enough to overtake us, but Aberdeen are (imv) a few windows ahead of us on team development, we are too weak in midfield to sustain a challenge. We will do "ok" in the cups, and fade in the league.

Also..............we are quite boring to watch just now (I know, I know if you rack up decent points this shouldnt matter...........but if all you can do is watch it on the tv it fucking does).

Going to buy a Glenshee ST as I will be getting a fucking lot more fun out of that than my Hibs one at the moment.......................

Suspect it is a reaction to a bad week.

I'd probably agree that we're ahead of you just now but:

- January is key for us as set to lose Watkins/Leigh as it stands and a couple of injuries in key areas can see us in trouble. Our squad depth is good in some areas, less so in others.

- Positions 5-12 are such that I'd expect Hibs to win majority of those games so not easy for us to build any sort of lead over you

On your predictions, I'd say it will Ross County with Hamilton, based on what I've seen so far.

5-10 you're probably right but would expect Motherwell to rise near to the top of that bunch.

31 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

Not wishing to steal Ewan's thunder here, as let's be honest, he's doing a great job of representing level headed Hibs fans everywhere, but 95, cough, 2000, cough.  

Enlighten me about 95 and 2000 regarding Aberdeen playing in the Championship/tier below the Premiership.

Best get that cough seen to.

1 hour ago, Jacksgranda said:

Enlighten me about 95 and 2000 regarding Aberdeen playing in the Championship/tier below the Premiership.

Best get that cough seen to.

You've never been down, granted, but for reasons that Anne Budge could only dream of you boys have avoided expulsion twice in relatively recent times.  So, any chat about not being shit enough to have ever play in the seasides is a wee tad fanciful, despite what the record books say.  

11 minutes ago, TonyFerrino said:

You've never been down, granted, but for reasons that Anne Budge could only dream of you boys have avoided expulsion twice in relatively recent times.  So, any chat about not being shit enough to have ever play in the seasides is a wee tad fanciful, despite what the record books say.  

father ted dancing GIF