Queens v Alloa

Dreadful half of football and from Alloa in particular. Hit more long balls in the first 10 minutes than we have all season, we just haven't got the passing going at all. Park looks a bit sticky maybe but just too many players off their game so far. Queens not great either but certainly looked more of a threat. Big improvement required here from the Wasps. 

Two shite sides slogging it out here. We seem to realise we have nothing in the middle and focus our attacks down the wing. Nothing wrong with that if we flooded the box when we cross it. More than once Shields and Maxwell have put in decent balls and no one is near.

We have been the better side without really testing Parry and Alloa have offered almost nothing. My two biggest fears here are that this is identical to the Arbroath game in that the opposition has done nothing in the first half and we've went in with a deserved lead. I just hope Alloa are incapable of raising their game the same way Arbroath did. The other is the obvious fact that Alloa haven't had a corner yet.

We definitely need another goal, ideally early on.

Knocking the ball about well. No corners conceded yet and few crosses to worry us.  Alloa should have been ahead,  missed an easy chance,  but they've definitely not played like the Alloa we usually meet. Boils my piss to see Dobbie alone up front trying to stop defenders playing it out from the back.  Anyway,  keep it tight at the start of the second half and don't go to sleep. 

Guest TOPFITTER
22 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

Sods law, stream froze for me when we scored and missed the goal.  Realised after a couple of minutes I had to hit refresh to get the stream back ....... doh!

Same for me, grrrr