Ayr United v Dundee

2 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

f**k off McPake.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as I assume Mullen's self-isolation is last minute, and Sow's includance in the squad likewise. Still, I'd probably rather have McDaid starting in a proper striker's role than Sow. Kinda funny in hindsight McDaid taking the pre-game questions on Wednesday and not making the team today.

38 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Fwiw I genuinely think it's a 4-4-2 with Elliot in front of Kerr on the right wing, and Gowser up front with Sow. Not inspiring at all, but if we win with this line-up then I'll shut up.

Who plays on the left then? It’s a 5-3-2 100%.

I'm trying to order the game from the ayr website and when i click on 'watch this match for 12.50' it's taking ages and then blocking the page.

Any ideas?

Sorted.

It worked on my phone and not my laptop weirdly. But now I've got the code I've got the game on my laptop. Happy days.

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I remember Anderson playing on the left before. I'm not accepting the thought of playing 5-3-2.

Anderson left and Elliott right mid would be a sackable offence. 5-3-2 should also be a sackable offence right enough.

We really do have a moron for a manager.