Raith Rovers v Dunfermline Athletic

28 minutes ago, smpar said:

Do Raith have any scumbags in the squad this season? We’re needing a couple of right shit-stirrers to heat things up since the fans aren’t there to do it.

Closest thing we’ve got is McManus, who’s bound to wind up the opposition a bit but he’s pretty tame compared to Dougie Hill or Josh Falkingham.

Kevin O’Hara has previous, but we need some impairments for him to get things going.

The angriest I have ever seen a human being is the speccy assistant manager at East Fife after Regan Hendry wound him up. He's not really that type of player, but wouldn't mind seeing a repeat of that all the same. 

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Even though the vaccine is a scientific marvel, a genuine wonder of modern technology, the conspiracy theorists and FB virologists have caused enough of a fuss to ensure that it might not be enough just yet: a lot of polls, questionnaires etc are showing roughly 55% uptake, at best. Hopefully when push comes to shove these trolls are put back in their box and uptake becomes high enough to uplift the tier system in Scotland, with more emphasis on hygiene rater than the social distancing measures. Slightly off topic I know, but don't get your hopes up of this vaccine being the key to unlocking a normal life again any time soon. 

This is one of the saddest legacies of Trump. Four years of questioning and deriding science in the U.S has emboldened conspiracy nut jobs worldwide. However, the news that G.W.Bush has signed up yo get vaccinated on TV, with Obama and Clinton, is a huge win for calming people down. Now, who could do the same in the U.K.?

28 minutes ago, grumswall said:
31 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I have a chair

Funnily enough I think that tit got a banning order after launching something at dunfermline fans at eep a few seasons ago. That ef game is probably the only game iv seen him at since.

Really? Must've been some throw, fans are quite a distance apart. 

Now, who could do the same in the U.K.?

Seeing as how these online experts are mostly Brexit-supporting gammon, their heroes Johnson and Hancock, the latter of which has agreed to do it on the air, should suffice.

I have genuinely yet to see one of these conspiracy theory crackpots, in Scotland anyway, being anything other than Rangers-supporting, Israeli-backing, Sturgeon-hating head-the-baws. They’re a cancer to society.

6 minutes ago, grumswall said:
16 minutes ago, Grant228 said:
Really? Must've been some throw, fans are quite a distance apart. 

It was the game you beat us to go up. I'd strongly suggest you need to hit the gym if that's quite a distance to launch a coin etc

Ah, fans were in the North East then. 

If he was yeeting it from the Cowdenbeath end to the North West it'd be some throw. 

Guest Axle Grease

In reality East Fife are the second biggest team in Fife.

I've a lot of time for them. 

Rovers are really just like like what Wish is to Amazon. 

Guest Axle Grease
22 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

‘Absolute bedlam here at Bayview’. Seen more limbs in an amputee ward. 

Not exactly a PC analogy, in fact yir patters pish. 

Sorry neebur

Guest Axle Grease
28 minutes ago, McGuigan1978 said:

Out of interest, how are you measuring this Kingdom one to four?

Teir 1 is Dunfermline, because we're No:1. All that matters. 

Being honest though the only tears that will be relevant today will be the ones  Raith Rivers fans shed after being royally scudded. 

I'm still not paying £14, profiteering scaffs. 

8 hours ago, Axle Grease said:

Not exactly a PC analogy, in fact yir patters pish. 

1 hour ago, Axle Grease said:

Teir 1 is Dunfermline, because we're No:1. All that matters. 

Being honest though the only tears that will be relevant today will be the ones  Raith Rivers fans shed after being royally scudded. 

5DA1A638-0F7E-4ED3-9039-0292C8638200.jpeg