Livingston vs Dundee Utd

17 minutes ago, Aladdin said:

Anyone ken who the 9 members of our squad are that are isolating?

Hopefully Pawlett is one of them.

Well probably - it'll be players who had injuries if its because of proximity to the medical staff.

15 minutes ago, G51 said:

Presume all these players and the coaching team are going to miss the game vs us next weekend as well?

I assume so, aye.

It feels like we are going to try and get the game called off if we can. If that's the case, given yesterday's events I only hope United have followed the league's Covid rules to the letter...

1 minute ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

I assume so, aye.

It feels like we are going to try and get the game called off if we can. If that's the case, given yesterday's events I only hope United have followed the league's Covid rules to the letter...

It's hard to make out exactly why the players are isolating. Sounds as if maybe your physio has tested positive or something?

But aye, I'd expect United to try and postpone the game. Which, given how many games we have in December, would be fine with us as well I think.

21 hours ago, Steven W said:

Score prediction 3-0 to Livingston.

Decided at an SPFL meeting in a few weeks after the game is postponed due to United's Covid outbreak

Beginning to look a likely outcome now.

Probably preffereable scoreline compared to getting scudded in the next two games

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Livi should maybe be more worried about the fourth leading scorer in the league, a guy who has more league goals this season than any Celtic player.

Looks like we wont have to worry about him now, think he's one of your players in isolation.