6 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

£18.50 that's a disgrace to watch one game of football on the TV. 🤦‍♂️

Correct, however given the circumstances it had to be around that. Season ticket holders are only getting a stream so any less and it'd be a riot trying to explain why they've paid 4/500 quid for streams and folk are paying ppv for say a tenner. 

2 hours ago, Aylo vanal said:

Correct, however given the circumstances it had to be around that. Season ticket holders are only getting a stream so any less and it'd be a riot trying to explain why they've paid 4/500 quid for streams and folk are paying ppv for say a tenner. 

We've done that without any screaming and shouting. I think that season ticket holders appreciated that this year is a special case, and buying one isn't the guarantee of value that it usually is.

9 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

£18.50 that's a disgrace to watch one game of football on the TV. 🤦‍♂️

It is particularly expensive considering Johnston's view that the game is over once we go 2 down. In the 4 games so far against the full-time teams in the league, that has been after 18, 27, 42 and 48 minutes.

2 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

We've done that without any screaming and shouting. I think that season ticket holders appreciated that this year is a special case, and buying one isn't the guarantee of value that it usually is.

How much does your ST cost though?  Not exactly comparing apples and oranges.

Fwiw though I'd happily have seen it prices much lower, as would a lot of ST holders, but a lot wouldn't.

5 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

How much does your ST cost though?  Not exactly comparing apples and oranges.

Fwiw though I'd happily have seen it prices much lower, as would a lot of ST holders, but a lot wouldn't.

£210 for 13 home games, or just over £16 a game. Significantly more than the £10 PPV price.

19 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

£210 for 13 home games, or just over £16 a game. Significantly more than the £10 PPV price.

Some of our season ticket holders will be attending our next few home games though. No imminent likelihood of that for Hearts.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Some of our season ticket holders will be attending our next few home games though. No imminent likelihood of that for Hearts.

Yes, but when the tickets were sold and the PPV price set I'm not sure those likelihoods were that far apart.

Just now, die hard doonhamer said:

Yes, but when the tickets were sold and the PPV price set I'm not sure those likelihoods were that far apart.

Well Hearts sold theirs before a season was even confirmed and with still hope of being in the Premiership of course. That's why they've ended up with massively overpriced value on s/t match rates.

Anyway, the point was in terms of the extra price per game our s/t holders are paying, they will now be getting something for it. Or at least the ones who actually live in D&G will be anyway, I appreciate there are a minority who don't who are getting nothing extra for the time being.

57 minutes ago, die hard doonhamer said:

If the games were going to be streamed all season, the season ticket would effectively be £210 for 11 games as 2 are on tv. Appreciate that it is the same comparison for Hearts fans and take SD’s point that ST holders will get access to games shortly.

Accepting our paths haven’t crossed with great regularity but apparently we haven’t beaten Hearts since 1963! Nailed on QOS win [emoji23][emoji102]
I remember some time back playing Hearts in the league or Scottish Cup. Steven Leslie scoring an equaliser just before half time and a great roar from the crowd for the goal!

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

I wasn’t really fussed about tomorrow I now hope we win at least 25-0.
Anyway, Ginnelly has apparently trained all week and is in contention for tomorrow...which is nice.

Yous will do your fellow Tory brothers a favour tomorrow and let us win