People who did one noteable thing at your club & nothing else

18 hours ago, GTG_03 said:

Rory Fallon scored a worldie against Hibs in the semi final at hampden and did nothing else.

His wife also got a job at the p & j, copied other writers articles, changed a few words and passed them off as her own. Easy money.

eta video

He could also make the list as a St. Johnstone player. 

The one thing he did though involved him coming on as a sub, getting sent off 2 minutes later for elbowing someone in the face, never played again and was basically sacked by the club. Fucking donkey. 

Edited by Mr Positive, sometimes.

18 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Ended up at least 8 rows in front when that went in. Out of nowhere.

The thing I remember about Fallon was how slow he was.

Give him his due though, despite being a couple of yards short on pace, he was only about a yard short in his head.

Yours, 'roll-up, roll-up come and see the eighth wonder of the world, the worlds slowest striker'!

aDONis

2 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

You knocked us out the Scottish Cup two seasons running at Fir Park and I’m fairly sure Fallon scored a screamer in both games. 

We can then disqualify Fallon from this thread on the basis that he was, quite clearly, prolific.

Paul McKnight did two but they were two weeks apart so I'm counting them.  Scored late winners against Falkirk and Ayr in April 2000 that went a long way towards winning us the league. Then spent the vast majority of the next two years injured. Released in 2002, inexplicably re-signed a year later - and spent most of his time injured again.

At the other end of the scale is Klaus Dietrich, who managed a mere 45 minutes against Caley Thistle when we got pumped 4-0 - a result which got Tom Hendrie sacked days later.

3 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Does Rodney Sneijder signing then fucking off count?

I remember seeing him interviewed on STV News when he signed for Dundee United.  He had a translator - when have you ever seen a Dutch person need a translator!? 

6 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

I remember seeing him interviewed on STV News when he signed for Dundee United.  He had a translator - when have you ever seen a Dutch person need a translator!? 

When they don't speak the language?