Aberdeen vs Ross County

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I time-sliced between your game and the Hibs game on hesgoal this afternoon and they were much more relaxed on the ball than you were.  OK so different opposition but you huffed and puffed for a lot of the game and Hibs didn't.

Let's see when Hibs have 7 or 8 players missing and had a few bad results. Today was all about the result

It can only be a good thing to have more than one non-bigot team close to the top of the league. I for one would be delighted to see Hibs win the league. Obviously I'd much prefer it was Aberdeen, but still. Anything that breaks the bigot-fest is good for Scotland as a whole.

I do fully believe however, that at full strength we are significantly stronger all over the park than Hibs. The only players they have that would improve us are possibly Boyle, and either of their centre halves would be better than Ash Taylor.

9 hours ago, Illgresi said:

It can only be a good thing to have more than one non-bigot team close to the top of the league. I for one would be delighted to see Hibs win the league. Obviously I'd much prefer it was Aberdeen, but still. Anything that breaks the bigot-fest is good for Scotland as a whole.

I do fully believe however, that at full strength we are significantly stronger all over the park than Hibs. The only players they have that would improve us are possibly Boyle, and either of their centre halves would be better than Ash Taylor.

Would take Nisbett 

Guest Bob Mahelp
12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I time-sliced between your game and the Hibs game on hesgoal this afternoon and they were much more relaxed on the ball than you were.  OK so different opposition but you huffed and puffed for a lot of the game and Hibs didn't.

Steady ya numpty. 

Hibs have had the luck to have a settled team for the last few weeks or so....although they still managed to get papped out the cup by a lower league side....whereas Aberdeen are still recovering from losing more than half of our first team to injury and SFA incompetence. 

Credit to them, they pulled out two good results at Motherwell and Hamilton, but if memory serves me right those were their first league wins for almost 6 weeks. 

I'm happy to let them have the plaudits at the moment, but let's not pretend it's due to anything other than some absolutely howling form from both Celtic and Aberdeen.

12 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Unfortunately Hamilton have really struggled with the financially impact of Covid-19 and it's basically made it impossible for them to put out a team with enough experience or quality for this division. They are the worst team in the league and a comfortably win for any side in the top 6 against them doesn't say a lot.