Premiership Best & Worst Posters 2020

10 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Just like everytime someone types viking ton it changes to virginton, requesting that the mods turn every mention of St Johnstone to Saintees.

I think I'd actually have a heads gone, I actually despise these fuckers in our support that use that word.

c***s, FUCKING WEIRDO c***s!!

Just for clarification, as if anyone needed it as only the most remote agricultural types won't know this, but the people from Paisley are buddies. The team is the Saints.

It's similar in a way to our Barbour jacket wearing animal husbandry types, where their towns folk are referred to as farmers, while the club is the Saintees.

I hope that clears up any confusion anyone has.

3 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

I heard from a close personal friend Random Guy doesn't wash his hands after going for a shite so his award is definitely well deserved.

From the state of his fingernails I wouldn’t be surprised 

6 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Well there's not a single mention of "Saintees" anywhere apart from one song, from a bunch of fans who also sing that where ever we go, we make all the noise.

No mentions of it? Anywhere on the official St Johnstone FC website? At all? As recently as 28th November 2020?

Screenshot_20210101-175125~2.png

Edited by Coventry Saint

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

No mentions of it? Anywhere on the official St Johnstone FC website? At all? As recently as 28th November 2020?

(20 second Google search, btw.)

I'll be fuming if Wullie Broon isn't one of the 60 greatest Saint(ee)s.

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yes, the author is one of them.

I just don't get it, some twats in the 80s made a song up and the only way Saints would fit was if they b*****dized it to Saintees. The same utter fannies sing the "We are the Dundee haters " song. Utter utter cretins with the minds of 10 year olds.

28 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Only surprise there is that the url isn't www.saintees.co.uk. Wee shame that the Saintees support are taking this so badly.

Spoiler

Saintees.  1489778410_JackRoss.png.7d5c73338365aa57864e8199d113fd3a.png

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

The same utter fannies sing the "We are the Dundee haters " song. Utter utter cretins with the minds of 10 year olds.

Correct. That's like singing "We are the Tennants/Chocolate/Free Money haters". Cretins.