Same Old Alloa v The Caley

5 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Remember a couple of years ago when we played Alloa approximately 49 times in one season. 

Yep, 18-19 season I think it was. Played them every 3 weeks or so.

34 minutes ago, whereismillar said:

cup games aside we have hardly been impressive , we need to start as we left off on tuesday

scougall to start surely, would be good if taggs was back In, Inbhir  nis  playing well  and a very tough game , i would take a point .

No chance for Taggart- on crutches on Tuesday night.

Games against Alloa last season were incredibly exciting to watch even if we didn't come out on top. Is it fair to say that you have lost your way a bit this season? Understandable if so given the players you have lost. I would like to think that we could get three points here especially as we seem to be starting to click now. Not going to be easy of course but fingers crossed for an early Christmas present tomorrow...

4 hours ago, RiG said:

Games against Alloa last season were incredibly exciting to watch even if we didn't come out on top. Is it fair to say that you have lost your way a bit this season? Understandable if so given the players you have lost. I would like to think that we could get three points here especially as we seem to be starting to click now. Not going to be easy of course but fingers crossed for an early Christmas present tomorrow...

Certainly lost some key players from last season but the League Cup group stage was actually quite encouraging. Loss of key men at the back then cost us some crazy goals in the early league games. We have steadied up since then and generally been playing ok, but haven't replaced Kevin O'Hara and as such rather blunt in attack despite some nice football. Our best hope at the moment is staying in games and hoping we can grab a goal. Would be a bonus if Ray Grant was back for this to help drive us on from midfield. 

I've seen all of the teams at least once except Raith at this stage and have to say ICT were the most impressive, albeit it was against QoS. But the attacking threat and fluency from Inverness was really good. Suspect we will be up against it here. 

Edited by Waspie

1-0 half time. Brad McKay with the goal.

Very comfortable half for us. MacGregor came close from range and Sutherland made the keeper make a decent save. Pretty solid at the back too with Alloa only getting shots off from distance.

I missed the first 10-15 mins so I may have missed something other than the goal.

Edited by PB1994

11 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

1-0 half time. Brad McKay with the goal.

Very comfortable half for us. MacGregor came close from range and Sutherland made the keeper make a decent save. Pretty solid at the back too with Alloa only getting shots off from distance.

I missed the first 10-15 mins so I may have missed something other than the goal.

Alloa playing with Liam Buchanan the lone striker, ICT have never been threatened so far, playing a back 3 and that means McKay is playing well forward where he can’t cause us any bother. The pictures are brilliant but the 2 commentators have not made much effort to research us, even Embarrassing Andy tries harder.

4 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Alloa playing with Liam Buchanan the lone striker, ICT have never been threatened so far, playing a back 3 and that means McKay is playing well forward where he can’t cause us any bother. The pictures are brilliant but the 2 commentators have not made much effort to research us, even Embarrassing Andy tries harder.

Brad tried he best there giving a free kick away right on the edge of the box. Alloa players with big shouts for a penalty (handball?). Couldn’t see anything from the camera so no idea if it should have been or not.

Edited by PB1994