The big Rangers are CHAMPIONS thread

46 minutes ago, The DA said:

Is there any guide to how much of a season needs to have been completed before titles can be awarded?  Celtic have played 50% of their games, Rangers less than 60%.  Last season they'd both played closer to 80%.

Null & void season, I'd say.

Rangers fans wouldn’t accept a “tainted” title based on how vehemently they were opposed to last seasons outcome 😡 so I assume they would be more than happy to null and void

They are all fine upstanding fellows who aren’t in least but hypocritical.

Isn’t that right gents? 🙃

Edited by Jinky67

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Rangers fans wouldn’t accept a “tainted” title based on how vehemently they were opposed to last seasons outcome 😡 so I assume they would be more than happy to null and void

They are all fine upstanding fellows who aren’t in least but hypocritical.

Isn’t that right gents? 🙃

Celtic fans wouldn’t accept null & voiding the league based on how vehemently they were opposed to this last season 😡 so I assume they would be more than happy to award Rangers the title.

They are all fine upstanding fellows who aren’t in the least bit hypocritical.

Isn’t that right gents? 🙃

Edited by AJF

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Celtic fans wouldn’t accept null & voiding the league based on how vehemently they were opposed to this last season 😡 so I assume they would be more than happy to award Rangers the title.

They are all fine upstanding fellows who aren’t in the least bit hypocritical.

Isn’t that right gents? 🙃

Oooft there is a deflection our Cal Mac would be proud of

We would have to accept any outcome since we benefitted last season so no hypocrisy here.

Your turn 😃

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Oooft there is a deflection our Cal Mac would be proud of

We would have to accept any outcome since we benefitted last season so no hypocrisy here.

Your turn 😃

I was simply highlighting that any claim of hypocrisy loses any weight when the people accusing those of hypocrisy will also be doing a 180 to change their opinion.

Both sets of supporters will be changing their tune, I was simply adding some balance.

20 minutes ago, AJF said:

I was simply highlighting that any claim of hypocrisy loses any weight when the people accusing those of hypocrisy will also be doing a 180 to change their opinion.

Both sets of supporters will be changing their tune, I was simply adding some balance.

Said at the time if the shoe was on the other foot we would have to accept Rangers as champions so no change of opinion here.

Just curious as to if Rangers fans still won’t  lower themselves to accept what would be, in their words, a title they never won on the park or tainted or whatever one of the numerous phrases used to discredit last seasons title outcome.

You still never answered the question though with your own personal viewpoint? 😉

Can I assume you will grab it and run like f**k with it not forgetting to grab the asterisk that must denote such a dis-honourable outcome? 🙃

Edited by Jinky67

32 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Said at the time if the shoe was on the other foot we would have to accept Rangers as champions so no change of opinion here.

Just curious as to if Rangers fans still won’t  lower themselves to accept what would be, in their words, a title they never won on the park or tainted or whatever one of the numerous phrases used to discredit last seasons title outcome.

You still never answered the question though with your own personal viewpoint? 😉

Can I assume you will grab it and run like f**k with it not forgetting to grab the asterisk that must denote such a dis-honourable outcome? 🙃

My own personal view point is that the season should be finished, which is what Rangers as a club were pushing for.

If it becomes impossible to do so I have no issues in confirming I’ll be pushing for us to be awarded a tainted title! 😂

8 minutes ago, AJF said:

My own personal view point is that the season should be finished, which is what Rangers as a club were pushing for.

If it becomes impossible to do so I have no issues in confirming I’ll be pushing for us to be awarded a tainted title! 😂

So my next question is that then 54, 54.5 or 0.5 titles and where should i post yer asterisk? 🤣😛🤪

On 04/01/2021 at 10:46, gannonball said:

Because it’s deemed derogatory. Some swear words also get censored but they aren’t sectarian either. Anyway were going down a rabbit hole here which has already been dug several times.

Send in the tarriers er the terriers

On 04/01/2021 at 18:22, AJF said:

The Sash at Parkhead and The Soldiers Song at Ibrox?

On 04/01/2021 at 18:41, Jinky67 said:

Aye but you're sort of half sensible.

The rest of your fellow supporters on here, not so much.