Dundee vs St Johnstone - 3rd Round

RossDee01

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

To be fair, Dundee shouldve been out last round. Shame really...😂

Didn’t you make a big enough c**t of yourself on the last Dundee match thread? Thought you’d have kept away a bit longer to be honest.

Edited by RossDee01

Just now, RossDee01 said:

Didn’t you make a big enough c**t of yourself on the last Dundee match thread? Thought you’d have kept away a bit longer to be honest.

Hurting brother? No need to lash out at me

3 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Hurting brother? No need to lash out at me

Hurting? No. Pointing out that you made a c**t of yourself last week - Yes.  Surprised that you made an appearance so soon after? Yes.

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Hurting? No. Pointing out that you made a c**t of yourself last week - Yes.  Surprised that you made an appearance so soon after? Yes.

Tell you what, you are doing a fantastic job of not being arsed about this result. Replies to three different posters. Must be in tears lad. Turn off the internet for the night, pour a wee drink and remember its only football. You will live longer

1 minute ago, Twinkle said:

Tell you what, you are doing a fantastic job of not being arsed about this result. Replies to three different posters. Must be in tears lad. Turn off the internet for the night, pour a wee drink and remember its only football. You will live longer

I didn’t even watch the game mate. I forgot posing on a forum means you’re raging😂 Anyway, have a good evening.

Edited by RossDee01

7 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Dundee were better than I expected. Plucky and dug in well. No reason they can’t run Hamilton or County close in a play off, probably fall just short though, few passengers in their side.

I like hearing other opinions that are not full of malice.

Who are the passengers?

16 minutes ago, Twinkle said:

Pity Ushited scored in the last minute or you wouldn't be on your internet tonight either.

I'm not sure about Mullen, at least he makes a nuisance of himself, but today I couldn't argue with Adam and I'd add McDaid to that, can't think of one positive contribution and one of his legion misplaced passes lead to the goal.

Adam and Mullen the obvious two for me.

Mixed feelings about that. 

On one hand, progression all that really matters in the cup but days like today are when you look for the sort of big performance that usually gives you the best chance of progress. 

On another day, we are out and a repeat performance in the next round will almost certainly ensure that if up against full-time opposition. 

Maybe it's because standards have been set so high this season that you are coming away so disappointed when other than two goalkeeping howlers, we haven't been trouble in the box but going forward we were so poor and sloppy. The inability to complete passes was at the root of it and a difficult pitch doesn't excuse it completely. Not sure anyone came close to reaching a good level. 

Missed opportunity for Dundee but they have more pressing concerns over the coming weeks. 

Hopefully a kind draw tomorrow for Saints. With the next two rounds being drawn together, could really give you an incentive at a last four spot if you avoid the Old Firm.