Dundee v Ayr United

10 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I presume most posters on here would want to remove the word "snowball"...

Reckon we could take a draw in that if not more. Craig Moore is back in training and his a decent right on him, just ask Moshni. 

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

This could be an absolutely terrible suggestion and I'm prepared to be shot down in flames, but with no fans etc, why can't we play this game in the indoor dome we train in? It's a full size 11-a-side pitch. I realise filming etc might be difficult but we're going to have an almighty backlog of fixtures as I can't see that pitch being playable for a while.

Indoor matches are maybe not allowed under the covid rules.

This could be an absolutely terrible suggestion and I'm prepared to be shot down in flames, but with no fans etc, why can't we play this game in the indoor dome we train in? It's a full size 11-a-side pitch. I realise filming etc might be difficult but we're going to have an almighty backlog of fixtures as I can't see that pitch being playable for a while.
Reasonable thought but I imagine you would run in to all the issues around what is done at Dens on game day for Covid rules compared to what an indoor training facility can offer. On a practical note the opponents could say the surface isnt hear standard? A lot of snow in Edinburgh today, Dundee looks worse.

Dundee have went to some effort to get this game off today. Cancelled all the buses and took the piss with the gritters who didn't seem to start on any roads near me this morning until at least after 10am.

Some effort from the club just to give Jordan McGhee a chance of making a miraclous recovery tbh. Fair play, Nelms splashing the cash again.

Just now, Ludo*1 said:

Dundee have went to some effort to get this game off today. Cancelled all the buses and took the piss with the gritters who didn't seem to start on any roads near me this morning until at least after 10am.

Some effort from the club just to give Jordan McGhee a chance of making a miraclous recovery tbh. Fair play, Nelms splashing the cash again.

The foot of fake snow that they sprinkled all over Tayside is a commendable effort to be sure.

8 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Probably had to use some of the slush fund. 

I’ll get me coat...

50 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

Probably had to use some of the slush fund. 

I’ll get me coat...

Unlike your neighbours who'd likely have a Slosh fund....or have they stopped singing that "Beautiful Sunday" 70's pish?

Grab my coat when you're at it.

22 hours ago, This Charming Man said:

Picture in the local press just a wee bit misleading in their report of the scheduled pitch inspection.

The high-rises in the background were demolished in 2013, lol.

cn29Nov14P-Winter-l10221c7_5958023-850x564.jpg.b62c32f94174c8134cddf87cee6f0f3f.jpg 

Multis*

4 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You will play when we are ready to play.

I personally advocate this alternative though:

I'd fancy that, goalies can only use their feet I presume.