Dundee v Ayr United

15 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Change it up Kerso. 

Both teams are needing a shake-up quite clearly.

Will keep posting this until it happens and no doubt fails. Debates about a few positions for sure, maybe Anderson for Gowser and somebody else for Afolabi, but it's my opinion.

image.png.a948956e725d4779bf6115af0f58316f.png

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Will keep posting this until it happens and no doubt fails. Debates about a few positions for sure, maybe Anderson for Gowser and somebody else for Afolabi, but it's my opinion.

What if you simply didn't play McGowan. 

Just now, itzdrk said:

What if you simply didn't play McGowan. 

Try telling that to McPake.

(Also Gowser plays his best in that #10 role, not on the wing like currently plays at for some fucking reason)

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

26 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I know this may sound crazy to some, but I thought Mullen on the left kinda worked. He added drive down that wing.

Yes he is utter horse shit at finishing and should have had 2 on Saturday, but he did get into good positions and pushed the play into the Queens half.

Imo.

Just now, johnnydun said:

I know this may sound crazy to some, but I thought Mullen on the left kinda worked. He added drive down that wing.

Yes he is utter horse shit at finishing and should have had 2 on Saturday, but he did get into good positions and pushed the play into the Queens half.

Imo.

I know where you're coming from and he was the alternate for Afolabi in my head. I'm just scunnered at his sheer inability to find the net.

Old school as it is I'd be tempted to try a 442 but that would depend on Dre Wright being fit, which I'm assuming he wont be?  And also assuming Brett McGavin being any good, which considering our 4th choice right back came on ahead of him in centre mid yesterday then again maybe not.   IF those were both options though I'd say same keeper and back 4 unchanged,  Chalmers and McGavin central, Moff and Wright up front with Walsh and one of Smith or McCowan wide.   

As it is I reckon it will be exact same formation but maybe one or two personnel changes.  McGavin and Reading starting perhaps. 

Edited by Hursty

21 hours ago, Rodders1910 said:

Easy home win. Ayr to play the same way we have all season with 0 tactical changes from Kerr, followed by an aftermatch interview of Kerr saying it's a tight league and we just need a few wins to get us to the promotion playoff (which isn't going to happen)

I agree.

That is if you replace "home" with "away", "Ayr" with "Dundee" and "Kerr" with "McPake"

16 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

That’s a team I’d possibly go with except the keeper. Outfield I’d consider putting Anderson in for McGowan (McPake won’t drop his mate though) and whether Afolabi is prepared to do the defensive side of that position. 

When McGhee and Jakubiak are fit I’d put Adam where McGowan is, McGhee in where Adam’s is and Jakubiak for Afolabi. 

15 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Imo.

Yeah he made a difference when he came on but he should be taken around the back of the shed and shots for put out his misery for his finishing! Those 2 misses on Saturday 🤦🏻‍♂️ holy f**k. 

53 minutes ago, Rodders1910 said:

Would go with something like this. F*ck knows if it would work but at this point I'm just desperate to see something differentScreenshot_20210222_120425.jpeg

Is Wright even available?

We do need to switch it up massively, the 4231 is not working. I'd maybe be more inclined to go 442 as not convinced Walsh and McCowan would do enough tracking back. Unless McGavin and Chalmers would be filling the gap? I'm also in favour of dropping Murdoch, I love the guy but he's not been the same this season. There's an argument to drop Chalmers as well tbf.