Dundee v Ayr United

1 minute ago, Meeniedee said:

think we'll wait to see what the injury situation is on monday before deciding if we want to play this game or not.

I'm willing to travel to injure a couple lads if it helps?

6 minutes ago, Meeniedee said:

think we'll wait to see what the injury situation is on monday before deciding if we want to play this game or not.

Well if I'm right Charlie Adam will be suspended for this game due to picking up his 6th yellow card this season today. Also dependant on Fontaine's and Fagan-Walcott's injuries...

Y'know what f**k it, just call this game off for another 3 weeks rn.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

1 minute ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Well if I'm right Charlie Adam will be suspended for this game due to picking up his 6th yellow card this season today. Also dependant on Fontaine's and Fagan-Walcott's injuries...

Y'know what f**k it, just call this game off for another 3 weeks rn.

i believe his suspension kicks in 2 weeks today so will be out for the dunfermline game....i'd give these injured boys every opportunity of making it then flood the pitch about 645pm 

1 hour ago, Meeniedee said:

i believe his suspension kicks in 2 weeks today so will be out for the dunfermline game....i'd give these injured boys every opportunity of making it then flood the pitch about 645pm 

Rest the injured lads and anyone knackered, hell even sign a few lads on loan from the local non league and fling them in with a few kids.  Ayr will dominate possession but you lads will scrape a 1-0 win.  

3 minutes ago, Hursty said:

Rest the injured lads and anyone knackered, hell even sign a few lads on loan from the local non league and fling them in with a few kids.  Ayr will dominate possession but you lads will scrape a 1-0 win.  

im away ahead of ya im 48 and am down to play center midfield on tuesday 

Just now, Meeniedee said:

im away ahead of ya im 48 and am down to play center midfield on tuesday 

Ooh aye can see a marketing idea taking shape - "who's more mobile in the middle of the park, Meeniedee or Joe Chalmers"    

Just now, Hursty said:

Ooh aye can see a marketing idea taking shape - "who's more mobile in the middle of the park, Meeniedee or Joe Chalmers"    

It's a tough choice, I'd have to think about that for a minute before opting for Meeniedee. 

14 hours ago, rb123! said:

Hopkin cannot set us up for this one to park the bus for a shitefest draw or every Ayr United fan will have an absolute meltdown

Absolute meltdown getting a point at Dundee , absolute nonsense, most fans will be happy with a point from Dundee going by how tight the league is 

33 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Absolute meltdown getting a point at Dundee , absolute nonsense, most fans will be happy with a point from Dundee going by how tight the league is 

After watching the majority of - then tapping out of - the Dundee game yesterday, if anyone plays for a point against Dundee they should be criticised. Very easy to be got at. 

31 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

After watching the majority of - then tapping out of - the Dundee game yesterday, if anyone plays for a point against Dundee they should be criticised. Very easy to be got at. 

In our current situation a point minimum at Dundee will be welcomed , I am not going for park the bus tactics but would be happy leaving undefeated 

Edited by Robbo63

Have to agree with that playing a Dundee team who have just got into the top four and who will want to stay there, a draw is a good result. I’m hoping Hopkin can get some people in badly need another centre forward, we can’t just go with this boy Wright Surely.