Championship Sunday

lichtie23

That was very bad, gifted 6 points and otherwise been cuffed for 30 minutes solid. Had to go for it on 4th there. 

Would be hypocritical of me to say its over but it feels like a very long way back, goes without saying a stop is required on the first drive. 

Just now, Fuctifano said:

That was very bad, gifted 6 points and otherwise been cuffed for 30 minutes solid. Had to go for it on 4th there. 

Would be hypocritical of me to say its over but it feels like a very long way back, goes without saying a stop is required on the first drive. 

Yeah think if the Chiefs get a TD on the opening drive here it’s bed time for me.

I've not been following the thread but has it ever been commented on that the guy on the state farm adverts is the spitting image of Kane Hemmings? 
ETA: This of course doesn't mean I'm watching on an illegal stream 
I'm getting ads with Dick Advocaat in them, not a lookalike, the real one.

4 minutes ago, peasy23 said:
1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:
I've not been following the thread but has it ever been commented on that the guy on the state farm adverts is the spitting image of Kane Hemmings? 

I'm getting ads with Dick Advocaat in them, not a lookalike, the real one.

How are you watching the game?! 😂

1 hour ago, Louis Litt said:

I can't say I agree, though I'll keep a keener eye on him in the next one, considering they pop up every advert break.

Of course, must be like me being a good lad and paying for NFL Game Pass.

[emoji23][emoji23]
Watching legally, we have Mahomes getting a haircut. You win.
I'm getting those too tbf, then a random Dutch one, they just put the CBS coverage on and at most of the ad breaks it just shows clips from Superbowls. I've seen the Bills lose about 56 Superbowls during tonight's games, which might not be a good omen for them.

Another boring field goal attempt. BOOOOOOOOO. Nine points behind is not significantly better than a twelve point deficit. Unless it is 4th and long you have to take a chance to make it a one score game and try to apply a bit of pressure. If it goes wrong, you have to back your D to get the ball back with the Chiefs starting from inside their own ten.

Brief summary of above: fucking BOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa