Championship Sunday

lichtie23

1 minute ago, mrpaddyx said:

I'm beginning to think letting Brady go and getting Cam Newton in his place might have been a mistake.

The Patriots had a lot of starters opt out of this year tbf. Hard to say what a full strength Pats team are capable of.

Not that Cam Newton was ever going to be an equal to TB12.

I've not been following the thread but has it ever been commented on that the guy on the state farm adverts is the spitting image of Kane Hemmings? 

ETA: This of course doesn't mean I'm watching on an illegal stream 

Edited by Louis Litt

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

The Patriots had a lot of starters opt out of this year tbf. Hard to say what a full strength Pats team are capable of.

Not that Cam Newton was ever going to be an equal to TB12.

3 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You don't say.

Tbf our defense was so bad this season it wouldn't have mattered.

It was like going from having the GOAT to having an actual goat at the most important position in football. I'm happy that he is doing well at the Bucs just hope we can get someone better next season.

22 minutes ago, Todd_is_God said:

Tom Brady has played 20 seasons in which he has played more than 1 quarter.

He has made the Super Bowl in 10 of those.

Tom Brady has made the Superbowl in 47% of his seasons in the NFL. 

Steph Curry shoots 3s at 43%. 

Being more likely to play in the championship game than one of the all time greatest three shooters is to make a basket is one of those ridiculous stats that I love. 

5 minutes ago, Uncle Psychosis said:

Tom Brady has made the Superbowl in 47% of his seasons in the NFL. 

Steph Curry shoots 3s at 43%. 

Being more likely to play in the championship game than one of the all time greatest three shooters is to make a basket is one of those ridiculous stats that I love. 

The stat that grabs my attention is the amount of play off wins. Brady has 33, the next closest is Montana on 16 and the nearest active QB is Big Ben with 13. Considering that you can only get 3-4 post season wins max per season no-one is ever going to get close to that in a very long time, if ever.

3 minutes ago, mrpaddyx said:

The stat that grabs my attention is the amount of play off wins. Brady has 33, the next closest is Montana on 16 and the nearest active QB is Big Ben with 13. Considering that you can only get 3-4 post season wins max per season no-one is ever going to get close to that in a very long time, if ever.

Only Mahomes is in a position to really give it a go, and there's a lot of factors that would still need to go right for him.