Championship Sunday

lichtie23

1 minute ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

mental how de-sensitised I've became to crowds that 9000 people in an 81,000 capacity stadium looks  full.

The crowd in Lambeau looks like a huge airport flight arrivals board flicking to change flight details when they all bang the board things that the Packers gave them.

14 minutes ago, Antiochas III said:

Not liked the Bills since what they did back in 2007.  So it's Chiefs for me in the AFC.  

That was too easy for Brady.  

oh, go on then.

Just now, BukyOHare said:

Totally agree with that in theory but I wonder about Arian's and Leftwich collectively. We'll see. 

On the flip side, if Brady is moving the ball through the air, those 2 yard gains become 5 yard gains. Gotta stay balanced as long as we can.

6 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

oh, go on then.

Bills and 'Skins agreed that on the Skins first defensive play the 'Skins would go out with 10 men as it was the first match after Sean Taylor was murdered.  Expecting the Bills to take knee/spike the ball they ran a run play, aiming for the zone that Taylor would have been in.  Think they gained like 22 yards before the other half of Area 51 (Landry)knocked him out of bounds .  

Anyway, we have a tied ball game.

1 minute ago, Todd_is_God said:

On the flip side, if Brady is moving the ball through the air, those 2 yard gains become 5 yard gains. Gotta stay balanced as long as we can.

I think we get a shootout game. Both teams can move the ball through the air.