Inverness v Queens

They sure horsed us down at Palmerston earlier.  I'd take a point here in a heartbeat.

The fact that ICT haven't played a game in January might give us a wee glimmer of hope though ...... that and the loss of that wee rascal Kai Kennedy....... 😏

5 minutes ago, Otis Blue said:

They sure horsed us down at Palmerston earlier.  I'd take a point here in a heartbeat.

The fact that ICT haven't played a game in January might give us a wee glimmer of hope though ...... that and the loss of that wee rascal Kai Kennedy....... 😏

Apparently we are playing Morton on Wednesday so we should have a game under our belts for Saturday.

3 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Apparently we are playing Morton on Wednesday so we should have a game under our belts for Saturday.

Oh, OK didn't spot that ....... but your lads might just be awfy, awfy tired come Saturday tho' .......... straws, clutching at .... 🙄

20 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Inverness could play their Under 17's and I still wouldn't be comfortable of getting a result up there. I'll be really pleased if we get a point. It's pixellot Caley use, isn't it?

Unfortunately, yes it is.

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Inverness could play their Under 17's and I still wouldn't be comfortable of getting a result up there. I'll be really pleased if we get a point. It's pixellot Caley use, isn't it?

It is but it was mentioned a while back that we were looking to try and use the cameras we use for highlights for streaming along with a different commentator. No idea what the state of play is with this however.

Guest TOPFITTER
18 hours ago, RiG said:

It is but it was mentioned a while back that we were looking to try and use the cameras we use for highlights for streaming along with a different commentator. No idea what the state of play is with this however.

Any further updates re ; Pixellot ?  I have contacted the Club (ICTFC) but am not hopeful of a reply (have tried to contact them before). Would like to watch but my experience with clubs using Pixellot are far from positive. Thanks in advance Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

I would try tweeting Nareystoepoker on Twitter as he was the one who mentioned possible camera changes. He would also be doing the commentary as well if things were changed I believe.

2 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

Any further updates re ; Pixellot ?  I have contacted the Club (ICTFC) but am not hopeful of a reply (have tried to contact them before). Would like to watch but my experience with clubs using Pixellot are far from positive. Thanks in advance Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

What update are you looking for? They use Pixellot, as they have all season.

Im sure if they change they'll be keen to make sure everyone knows

Guest TOPFITTER
1 hour ago, Mr X said:

What update are you looking for? They use Pixellot, as they have all season.

Im sure if they change they'll be keen to make sure everyone knows

My reply was to Rig and his thoughts they may have changed, not sure why you felt the need to engage unless of course you have had an up to date conversation with ICTFC. I have contacted them twice this season with no reply, given your response I shall not purchase their stream, thank you.

16 hours ago, TOPFITTER said:

My reply was to Rig and his thoughts they may have changed, not sure why you felt the need to engage unless of course you have had an up to date conversation with ICTFC. I have contacted them twice this season with no reply, given your response I shall not purchase their stream, thank you.

I don't think the club really reply to anyone in regards to streaming - I know they had a barrowload from fans in the first few weeks of it complaining but even if someone does get a reply it's in the vein of 'Not our problem, contact the SPFL'.  When we were due to play Buckie the other week I'm sure there was an article saying that they looked into seeing if ICT would stream it but Gardiner told them that wouldn't be possible as we use Pixellot.  Gives me the impression in that case we've thrown our eggs in the Pixellot basket and will carry on with them for the rest of the season.

Edited by Highland Capital

Guest 4RedCards
7 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

I don't think the club really reply to anyone in regards to streaming - I know they had a barrowload from fans in the first few weeks of it complaining but even if someone does get a reply it's in the vein of 'Not our problem, contact the SPFL'.  When we were due to play Buckie the other week I'm sure there was an article saying that they looked into seeing if ICT would stream it but Gardiner told them that wouldn't be possible as we use Pixellot.  Gives me the impression in that case we've thrown our eggs in the Pixellot basket and will carry on with them for the rest of the season.

Thanks fir your sit-rep 👍