Kilmarnock's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Kilmarnock's next permanent manager?  

195 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Wright Confirmed....

Paul Stephenson & Billy Thomson to be his assistants 

The big bonus is Andy Millen has left the building with immediate effect.

Best of luck to him. 

Hopefully keeps you up and visits McDiarmid when fans are allowed back.

25 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

How come Millen was so disliked by Killie fans?

Mostly due to him spitting the dummy when we refused to allow him to go to Celtic with Tommy Burns..... Should never have been back near Killie after that tbh.

36 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Mostly due to him spitting the dummy when we refused to allow him to go to Celtic with Tommy Burns..... Should never have been back near Killie after that tbh.

Ironically the last time we hired an ex St Johnstone manager. 

Again, he didn't get us into the top 6 in any of 2 of his last 3 seasons, and only managed it last season due to playing less games than Hibs. If your boardroom demand top 6 from him then its more pressure than he faced with us.
Even by your standards that is an incredible amount of shite. In the two seasons he didn't get us into the top six we finished seventh. So in seven seasons his lowest finish was seventh, a position that a club of Saints size should be delighted with.
We didn't finish sixth last season because we played less games than Hibs. We finished sixth because the league was called on the basis of points per game and our points per game was the sixth best in the league.
I know that you think you could do a better job of managing Saints than Tommy, but the facts are clear - no manager has had a more sustained spell of success at Saints than him and IMO it's likely that no-one will in the future.
I think the majority of Saints fans will join me in wishing him all the best, except against us obviously.

33 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Even by your standards that is an incredible amount of shite. In the two seasons he didn't get us into the top six we finished seventh. So in seven seasons his lowest finish was seventh, a position that a club of Saints size should be delighted with.
We didn't finish sixth last season because we played less games than Hibs. We finished sixth because the league was called on the basis of points per game and our points per game was the sixth best in the league.

I mean.

You say I've "talked shite", then confirm I'm right in saying we didn't finish top 6 in 17/18 and 18/19, then agree it was down to PPG and not actual points gained that saw us finish 6th in 19/20.

You've not really thought this through have you?

I mean.
You say I've "talked shite", then confirm I'm right in saying we didn't finish top 6 in 17/18 and 18/19, then agree it was down to PPG and not actual points gained that saw us finish 6th in 19/20.
You've not really thought this through have you?
As usual you're deflecting. Rather than say we finished seventh it's "didn't reach top six".
And can you quote the source that says we were awarded sixth place because we played less games than Hibs? That's a lot different from PPG.
I don't understand your constant bitterness at the best manager our club has ever had.

I'm not getting involved in the debate of how well Tommy did at Saints....

All I can say is what a refreshing change in interview from Dyer, calm, composed, positive and no mention of the now infamous, amongst Killie fans, working 'ard in training.

His first interview reminded me of, and was very much in the mould of Steve Clarke's first, where he came in and only focused on the positives going forward.....

13 minutes ago, The Marly said:

As usual you're deflecting. Rather than say we finished seventh it's "didn't reach top six".
And can you quote the source that says we were awarded sixth place because we played less games than Hibs? That's a lot different from PPG.
I don't understand your constant bitterness at the best manager our club has ever had.

I can’t understand that either. Why the hell is he doing everything to try to diminish Tommy Wright’s achievements at Perth? I particularly like his take that you only finished in the top six last season by playing less games than Hibs, and not that you built up a higher PPG than Hibs. Brilliant political answer.