Rangers vs St Johnstone, Wednesday 3 February 2021

Just now, Widge said:

Nah he’s not saving that, it’s right in the corner and comes through a bunch of players. Not going to say that’s on Clark at all. 

It's at his near post and he's at that side.

Maybe harsh, but it was fairly obvious what Hagi was planning IMO.

That's why if I was a Rangers fan I'd be scratching my head at how Hagi seems always left out for Aribo and Kent, who every time I watch Rangers offer very little (Kent you can excuse as his pace stretches teams at least).

For me, when I watch them, Hagi is always impressive. He is a really clever little footballer.

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Think that Roofe tackle is the worst I have seen this season. Didnt see Davidson get stretchered off but Im guessing its a broken ankle?

Davidson played on and, I believe, went off with a calf injury on the opposite leg Roofe caught him on.

Edit: certainly doesn’t excuse Roofe’s tackle. 

Edited by AJF

Just now, gaz5 said:

That's why of I was a Rangers fan I'd be scratching my head at how Hagi send always left out for Aribo and Kent, who every time I watch Rangers offer very little (Kent you can survive as his peace stretches teams at least).

For me, when I watch them, Hagi is always impressive. He works harder than Aribo and is a really clever little footballer.

Hagi is capable but he still has a lot to work on. His first touch is very erratic.

He definitely has that kind of stuff in his locker but Aribo and Kent offer a little more, in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Shite. The boy could have hit it either side, Wotherspoon does this regularly so you should know.

He's standing at his near post because he's expecting it there, and it's not even that well hit.

He's just a bit slow to get there, IMO

Edited by RandomGuy.

Rangers have clearly noticed Tanser is the weak link, btw. All their play first half was down our right until the final 10 mins, and now went straight to Tanser from kick off.