Motherwell v Dundee United Nil

1 minute ago, ArabFC said:

ps - If the social media team don't start doing the easy fucking thing of listing the team in a semi-positional order, I might burn Tannadice to the ground!

Remember the few months a couple seasons back when we actually had a graphic with it displaying the actual formation and players in position 

Fun times. 

1 minute ago, ArabianKnight said:

Remember the few months a couple seasons back when we actually had a graphic with it displaying the actual formation and players in position 

Fun times. 

Oh no, this is much more fun!

Always Sunny Fx GIF

7 minutes ago, ArabFC said:

ps - If the social media team don't start doing the easy fucking thing of listing the team in a semi-positional order, I might burn Tannadice to the ground!

Try dropping them an email.

With the exception of playing Shanks, McNulty and Clark in the same team I am taking some encouragement from this.

Maybe he’ll play Shanks behind the other two!

Unless I'm missing something the Gallagher conspiracy theories make absolutely zero sense btw? If he'd developed a mysterious injury during the window I could get it but unless him and his agent are both utter morons he's not going to go on strike from February until the end of the season.

22 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Unless I'm missing something the Gallagher conspiracy theories make absolutely zero sense btw? If he'd developed a mysterious injury during the window I could get it but unless him and his agent are both utter morons he's not going to go on strike from February until the end of the season.

I've heard Gallagher doesn't (or didn't) have an agent and that is how Flow was able to rinse him with this contract.

Just now, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

I've heard Gallagher doesn't (or didn't) have an agent and that is how Flow was able to rinse him with this contract.

Out of interest, what way was Gallagher rinsed?

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Out of interest, what way was Gallagher rinsed?

An automatic option based on appearances is idiotic to agree to.

Either you are shite and won't appear in enough games to activate it. Or you are good and can't be a free agent to negotiate an improved deal either at Motherwell or elsewhere.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

Great there is some cu nt with Covid on the park. 

According to the commentary Dundee Utd player tested positive, then tested negative.  
You've got to hope the powers-that-be are very confident in the science behind "false positives happen, false negatives don't" otherwise this is a cluster-f*ck of truly epic proportions..

Surely they should err on the side of caution and at least don't let him play.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

An automatic option based on appearances is idiotic to agree to.

Either you are shite and won't appear in enough games to activate it. Or you are good and can't be a free agent to negotiate an improved deal either at Motherwell or elsewhere.

Two years before he was playing in League one, with one season of top level football under his belt in the last 7 years a possible 3 years at what would possibly be his highest earnings in career (or since he left the Celtic yoofs) isn't such a bad idea when you spent half your career jobbing about the lower leagues