Horrible smelly jakey unwashed b******s v Kilmarnock FC

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Union Jacks all round as the teams come out whistling penny arcade, then the inevitable handing of 3 points to their big brothers as turncoat Tommy licks the cheese of wee Stevies bell end.

“Cheese of Wee Stevies Bell End” - I’m assuming if that’s the brand it’ll be an orange cheddar ??

23 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Union Jacks all round as the teams come out whistling penny arcade, then the inevitable handing of 3 points to their big brothers as turncoat Tommy licks the cheese of wee Stevies bell end.

Kilmarnock have probably taken more points off Rangers than any other team in the last 3 years outwith maybe Celtic and Aberdeen. Bit of a weird assumption to be throwing around.

Kilmarnock have probably taken more points off Rangers than any other team in the last 3 years outwith maybe Celtic and Aberdeen. Bit of a weird assumption to be throwing around.

Since the start of 2017/18, Aberdeen have only earned 7 points against you. We've taken 18 in that period.

1 minute ago, craigkillie said:

Since the start of 2017/18, Aberdeen have only earned 7 points against you. We've taken 18 in that period.

I knew you'd be up there, cheers. I have probably conflated some of our cup defeats to Aberdeen with league results which made me think they'd won more points.