P&B Ranks: The Top 42 Video Games of All-Time

Miguel Sanchez

1 minute ago, Mr X said:
10 minutes ago, BFTD said:
No, seriously, it'd be great to see the list of top-rated games that you really don't like.

I really don't think anyone cares, to be honest, not even me

Sorry, I'd no idea this was a sensitive subject.

2 minutes ago, Mr X said:

It isn't, well not for me.

In not sure why you're so staggered or bothered.

I'm not, you tube, I was kidding!

Why are you so serious today?

1 minute ago, Mr X said:
3 minutes ago, BFTD said:
I'm not, you tube, I was kidding!
Why are you so serious today?

I wasn't, I was kidding too! I thought you were being serious

I've changed my mind, I was being serious.

Get the fucking list published, Nintendo Boy.

Well, at least we know Miguel isn't going to just make his choices the top 10 now.

This is going to be another poll where I'm the only one to vote for Doom, isn't it? Philistines.

Maybe we need a companion poll.  The Most Hated Games of All Time.  Be interesting to see the reasoning behind some and see if we can get a consensus about it.

Although I suspect it'll end up with everyone voting for different things, and then offers of square gos.  

12 minutes ago, forameus said:

Maybe we need a companion poll.  The Most Hated Games of All Time.  Be interesting to see the reasoning behind some and see if we can get a consensus about it.

Although I suspect it'll end up with everyone voting for different things, and then offers of square gos.  

I did that after the last Greatest Games poll, and nobody cared.

Might just have been because it was me, right enough.

Edit: a thread of videos of really appalling old games might be fun. Nothing released in the past 30 years can compare to some of the utter shite that was released for actual cash back in the first decade of the home computer market. Youngsters would think we were all idiots.

Edited by BFTD

15 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I did that after the last Greatest Games poll, and nobody cared.

Might just have been because it was me, right enough.

Edit: a thread of videos of really appalling old games might be fun. Nothing released in the past 30 years can compare to some of the utter shite that was released for actual cash back in the first decade of the home computer market. Youngsters would think we were all idiots.

Well yeah but those games used the same eight pixels as the "good" stuff from the time, so it's not really a distinction worth making. 

8 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Well yeah but those games used the same eight pixels as the "good" stuff from the time, so it's not really a distinction worth making. 

That's the point; we thought otherwise  :lol:

56 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Well, at least we know Miguel isn't going to just make his choices the top 10 now.

This is going to be another poll where I'm the only one to vote for Doom, isn't it? Philistines.

Quake was better than Doom.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Quake was better than Doom.

I know I'm supposed to shit the bed at that, but I can see that argument. Quake has actually aged remarkably well, if you go back to it now with all the fancy graphical bells and whistles (I hear Mr X is playing it non-stop on his fancy raytracing card).

The important thing is that they were both better than Duke Nukem 3D.

I know I'm supposed to shit the bed at that, but I can see that argument. Quake has actually aged remarkably well, if you go back to it now with all the fancy graphical bells and whistles (I hear Mr X is playing it non-stop on his fancy raytracing card).
The important thing is that they were both better than Duke Nukem 3D.
Actually, I though doom and quake were shite :whistle: