Hibs vs Accies

2 minutes ago, accies1874 said:
2 minutes ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:
Why is McMann taking free kicks every week? He's fckn hopeless!

We don't score free-kicks.

Even Steven Boyd’s goal at Motherwell, one of my favourite neutral goals of the SPFL era, wasn’t technically a free kick.

Fancy swapping commentator’s for the 2nd half?
There's a function for that my man.
Even Steven Boyd’s goal at Motherwell, one of my favourite neutral goals of the SPFL era, wasn’t technically a free kick.
It was a fucking awful free-kick, but one of the great "aw for fu- yasss" moments.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

There's a function for that my man. It was a fucking awful free-kick, but one of the great "aw for fu- yasss" moments.

The home season ticket stream doesn't come with the away commentary option. I'm guessing the PPV for allcomers does.

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Aside from a 10-minute spell after the red card, we've done OK. Excellent before the red and competitive after the penalty without really threatening to get into Hibs' box.

You are good at remembering stuff. Have we ever put in a decent performance/got a result after going down to ten men in the Rice era? I cant think of any, nor can I even think of any in the Canning era although I feel like I'm missing something obvious there.

You are good at remembering stuff. Have we ever put in a decent performance/got a result after going down to ten men in the Rice era? I cant think of any, nor can I even think of any in the Canning era although I feel like I'm missing something obvious there.
We beat Killie after Miller got sent off in the last game before lockdown. We also beat Livi after Miller got sent off.

So if it's not Miller getting sent off then we're fucked.

1 minute ago, YER SISTERS YER MAW said:

Even with the sending off I think we could have still found a way back into this game but with Oggy going off injured and Moyo replacing him, that's killed off any chance of that happening.

Opinions eh? I think Moyo’s been very decent since coming on and him and Anderson have linked up superbly.

Kind of sums the day up. I definitely think we could've got something with 11 men so this feels like a big opportunity missed. Suppose the best thing we can hope for now is the red card getting appealed and winning and Ogkmpoe recovering quickly.