Ayr v Arbroath

1 minute ago, SimonLichtie said:

The women involved in doing the commentary yesterday was, by absolute miles, the best in terms of analysis of the game I've heard this season... who was she?

Her name is Lauren - she is a coach with killie but a diehard Ayr fan. Everyone rates her, Callum not so much 

The women involved in doing the commentary yesterday was, by absolute miles, the best in terms of analysis of the game I've heard this season... who was she?

I don’t know her surname but she’s called Lauren and has been with our media setup for a few years now. She’s an Ayr fan but played for Killie Ladies. No idea if she still plays or not.

Her name is Lauren - she is a coach with killie but a diehard Ayr fan. Everyone rates her, Callum not so much 

The best bit yesterday’s game was Callum saying Corrie Ndaba was through on goal when it was actually Dario Zanatta.

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The best bit yesterday’s game was Callum saying Corrie Ndaba was through on goal when it was actually Dario Zanatta.

He annoys me, I am glad though he has calmed down a lot since the start of the season. He sounded like he was gonna have a heart attack anytime the opponent got near our box

14 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The only thing they looked to have in common was they were both wearing white strips 

1 minute ago, Iain said:

If Arbroath have put together a better team than Ayr on significantly fewer resources then Mark Kerr needs to be able to explain how and why and what he's doing about it.

But is it really that big a difference. Difference surely not be that much even taking into account the part time full time wages. Arbroath players part time wages won’t be too far off Ayrs full time ones and I’d imagine a few will have a higher part time wage than some of Ayrs first team squads full time one?