Arbroath V QOS.

There's some lines in the old Roxy Music song, More Than This ; "It was fun for a while, there was no way of knowing, like a dream in the night, who can say where we're going?" that seemed to sum up the game for me.

Two nil up and it sure was fun for a while and if we hadn't lost that third goal just on half time it might have been a different story. But we did and there wasn't. Don't quite know what happened defensively, we were playing quite well until the we lost the first goal and that seemed to stir Queens up. When Queens scored their second they then looked more likely than us to score again and so it turned out. Sad end to an afternoon that started so well.

Thought some of the yellow cards were a bit harsh. Sorry to see the Queens lad go off with the hamstring injury, he was playing well, but it looked like he was in a lot of pain. Hope he makes a good recovery.

On 06/03/2021 at 16:58, 19QOS19 said:

All is forgiven for the poor stream Arbroath if you're keeping the goals on a loop. I shall be listening to this man's breakdown at the 3rd and 4th goal until my tele breaks. Thank you.

Even I found that absolutely hilarious 😂😂😂 Don’t know why it’s so funny, It’s maybe because I know The Fermer personally and know what he is like or the fact its so maroon biased it’s untrue, Imagine Gary Neville behaving like that on Sky Sports if Liverpool or City scored against United. No wonder you were loving it as there is nothing more funnier than somebody losing there shite when you have just scored against them, Surely must have made  the moment even sweeter 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Never ended up watching the game as was in a complete cream puff at not getting onto the stream so took my daughter out for a bike ride instead, Noticed we were 2-0 up when we left and was not at all surprised as we have been on an incredible run and playing some brilliant football. Honestly couldn’t believe it when we came back and seen the score.

Obviously absolutely gutted at losing the unbeaten run especially at home and after being 2-0 up, Also the manner at the way we lost our goals as we are normally excellent defensively and don’t have the 3rd best home record in Scotland for nothing, Just recapping on the post match comments and highlights there it just looked like a really bad day at the office all round for everyone connected to AFC and I am confident it was just a blip and we will definitely bounce back next week against Dundee, Onwards and upwards Lichties 🇱🇻⚽

Finally to give credit to Qots, They have also been on an incredible run and now sit joint 2nd which is unbelievable, On the highlights and going by feedback they looked different class and they have also had some turnaround, At one point I would have said they were the worst team in the league facing relegation  and I thought that game in January when we came back to 2-2 that inspired our run they would fall back the opposite way and there confidence would have gone, To come to Gayfield though and score 4 goals and inflict only our 2nd home defeat this season is really impressive so hats off to you doonhamers and all the best for the rest of the season 

Edited by 36-0 Maroon