Next Ayr United manager

Morton haven't easily beaten any team this season and that's unlikely to change. Shitfest narrow wins or Ayr's particular party trick - a spectacular bottle job - are all that's on the table.

FWIW I'd be surprised if Ayr don't get a significant bounce as the underlying squad is better than the results Kerr was churning out.  

Morton haven't easily beaten any team this season and that's unlikely to change. Shitfest narrow wins or Ayr's particular party trick - a spectacular bottle job - are all that's on the table.
FWIW I'd be surprised if Ayr don't get a significant bounce as the underlying squad is better than the results Kerr was churning out.  

Good squad - poor team sums us up
Mix just isn’t right and really hasn’t been all season

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I wouldn't give abuse too near the dug out.newFile-4.jpg?width=982&height=726&auto=

Speak for yourself, I'm ready to go with employees of Ayr United at the drop of a hat. 

I think the interviews will be this week end, I know he said closing day Monday but  most will have there cv in before then I don’t see anyone who wants the job leaving it that late and only an exceptional candidate popping in on the post or by e mail Late would change that

They’ll probably interview remotely and appoint tea time Monday in my opinion and here’s hopeing Hopkin has applied and gets it , I like his teams for one they are very fit and he has a vast knowledge of players over the years, he left Morton for no ambition and cuts I’m sure he’ll like what our chairman said about trying to get to the premier league in 5years and showing ambition.