The right honourable heart of Midlothian V the Judas c***s

5 hours ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

Robbie Neilson is going to get sacked at the end of the season after achieving promotion and then become manager of Dunfermline or Kilmarnock or some other team and he'll somehow shitfest his way to winning the league again lol.

We can only hope.

There is zero chance Neilson gets sacked if he gets us up.  And as much as we've been boring at times that's absolutely right.  The mess at Hearts isn't a quick fix job, it's years of stagnation and bad management, we can't be binning guys who hit their targets.  However, he'll be under pressure to offer up more in the top flight.

Probably says all you need to know about both side's recent form that this isn't on the telly - apparently two teams of in-bred Fifers would be more exciting...
Says more that there is a limit to how many games the BBC can show from Tynecastle (and every other ground) and they're saving it for the game Hearts get the trophy?

I'm enjoying how many of those on Jambos Kickback are shitting it against us. In the last three games, you have an average of 15 shots on goal per game. If you get even a fifth of those on target against our leaky defence, which is the 3rd worst in the league, I reckon you'll score at absolute minimum 2 goals. I'm predicting a 3-1 loss, and am currently in the process of accepting this.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

13 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm enjoying how many of those on Jambos Kickback are shitting it against us. In the last three games, you have an average of 15 shots on goal per game. If you get even a fifth of those on target against out leaky defence, which is the 3rd worst in the league, I reckon you'll score at absolute minimum 2 goals. I'm predicting a 3-1 loss, and am currently in the process of accepting this.

I think we'll win, but we'll 100% have to score more than one.  We are giving away one shocker per game, and Cummings is a stick on to score.

19 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I think we'll win, but we'll 100% have to score more than one.  We are giving away one shocker per game, and Cummings is a stick on to score.

Yeah, I think Cummings is destined to score.

Idk, I remember feeling this inevitability leading up to the 2nd derby at Tannadice last season after watching a 6-2 battering in the first one, and we were unlucky not to win on the 2nd attempt. It seemed McPake was much more prepared the 2nd time than the first and it was one of the few games in his tenure that he looked the smarter manager on the day. That's been twice against Neilson now, but every other time he's had McPake on his arse. Maybe they solve the defensive issues for this, but I don't see any reason to get my hopes up over it. United last season were better than this Hearts team though, so you never know... but I feel like I know.

Edited by RossBFaeDundee

30 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

I'm enjoying how many of those on Jambos Kickback are shitting it against us. In the last three games, you have an average of 15 shots on goal per game. If you get even a fifth of those on target against our leaky defence, which is the 3rd worst in the league, I reckon you'll score at absolute minimum 2 goals. I'm predicting a 3-1 loss, and am currently in the process of accepting this.

I think all supporters are prone to getting carried away on the back of a few good or bad results in a row. Hearts supporters are possibly more prone than most and Kickback more so still

No way we will keep a clean sheet, in fact I'd be stunned if we didn't concede at least two.

You have to wonder what Legzdins is thinking sitting on the bench watching FlapJack start ahead of him each week...

I'm presuming BTTS to something like 1/100?

Edited by Spikethedee

1 hour ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

We have had plenty shots, but we've only scored 3 and one of those was a penalty.  Our shite finishing is slightly less of a concern than our awful defending but both are trending in the wrong direction.

We should win comfortably, but we should win every game comfortably and yet here we are .

Edited by Insert Amusing Pseudonym

25 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

No way we will keep a clean sheet, in fact I'd be stunned if we didn't concede at least two.

You have to wonder what Legzdins is thinking sitting on the bench watching FlapJack start ahead of him each week...

Get Legends and Fagan Walcott in for this!

28 minutes ago, Spikethedee said:

I’m starting to think Legzdins must be a dud Spike. 

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

There is zero chance Neilson gets sacked if he gets us up.  And as much as we've been boring at times that's absolutely right.  The mess at Hearts isn't a quick fix job, it's years of stagnation and bad management, we can't be binning guys who hit their targets.  However, he'll be under pressure to offer up more in the top flight.

He’ll leave once he gets you guys up.