Simple vote: Do you think whoever ends up in 11th will win the playoff?

Promotion / Relegation play off games  

260 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 17/05/2021 at 12:16, Andre Drazen said:
I can see this being hilariously one sided.

It was.

Aye, I kinda alluded to that in the first leg as well. Even noted that it was probably MORE hilarious than first thought.

On 05/03/2021 at 20:39, MS RR said:

😆😆😆

That's comedy gold hahaha. The championship is very poor this year, whatever team from the championship that plays in the final will be well beaten. Also, Dundee will certainly not be in the final haha. 

I will just leave this here.

Haven't heard from you in a while.

Nighty night.

Guest TheJTS98

Pretty surprised by this. Mind you, I've seen more of Dundee this year than Killie, so maybe they're shiter than I thought. But The Championship was pure pish this season and I didn't expect two to go up.

Funny though.

Pretty surprised by this. Mind you, I've seen more of Dundee this year than Killie, so maybe they're shiter than I thought. But The Championship was pure pish this season and I didn't expect two to go up.
Funny though.

Maybe the championship wasn’t that pish after all it’s just we were in a bad mood all year

Guest TheJTS98
17 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Maybe the championship wasn’t that pish after all it’s just we were in a bad mood all year

A Hearts - Dundee 1-2 next season will settle this issue.

Or a Hearts - Dundee 11-12.

Edited by TheJTS98

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I think fans are notoriously bad at assessing how good or bad the opposition is. It will always be influenced by how their own team performed in the game: bad performance = other team were world-beaters; good performance = other team was terrible.

The only time you get a true perspective is when you watch a game as a (relative) neutral, but even with the BBC coverage there wasn't a lot of opportunities to do that for most teams.

1 hour ago, The Master said:

I think fans are notoriously bad at assessing how good or bad the opposition is. It will always be influenced by how their own team performed in the game: bad performance = other team were world-beaters; good performance = other team was terrible.

The only time you get a true perspective is when you watch a game as a (relative) neutral, but even with the BBC coverage there wasn't a lot of opportunities to do that for most teams.

A season like this where we've been proven to be better than Hibs, worse than Brora and about as good as Celtic doesn't help

It means we've got even less idea of quite where we stood in the grand scheme of things.

On 04/03/2021 at 12:54, Ric said:

Oh, and just to confirm, I am very much in the yes camp. I don't think whoever ends up representing the Championship will manage to overhaul the Premiership side.

So I was well wrong there. However, in my defence, the comment was made at the start of March when the teams involved looked all out of sorts. In the end it was less Dundee winning it - although to be fair they put in a decent shift - and more about Kilmarnock shitting the bed.

Just now, Ric said:

In the end it was less Dundee winning it - although to be fair they put in a decent shift - and more about Kilmarnock shitting the bed.

Completely agree. It was very reminiscent of St Mirren and their top fo.. Sorry, top six attempt. 

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Completely agree. It was very reminiscent of St Mirren and their top fo.. Sorry, top six attempt. 

Imagine trying to troll someone by pointing out their team is in a higher division.

2 minutes ago, Ric said:

Imagine trying to troll someone by pointing out their team is in a higher division.

Imagine being that defensive that someone agreeing with you instantly makes you think they're trolling you. 

Edited by Mr. Alli

Just now, Mr. Alli said:

Imagine being that defensive that someone agreeing with you instantly makes you think they're trolling you. 

Imagine pretending not to be trolling when it was clear you were trolling.

I presume you just have a hangover.

6 minutes ago, Ric said:

Selective quoting. Seems like you and the statto farmer are the same poster.

Not selective, no. If your first reaction to someone saying "I completely agree with you" in their reply is to start wailing about being trolled you perhaps have to take a wee minute to compose your thoughts.