'Well - Livi

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

FFS don't encourage him, Mr positivity he aint.😂

Efe was injured against St Johnstone, read he got a knock but is ok for this game. 

I know Scrutinizer is murder at times but I've said the same about Mullin recently...he fades out of games rapidly.

I genuinely think Efe has been one of our most consistent performers this season. He had his mistake against Rangers earlier in the season that he seems to have learned from (or perhaps its was the bollocking from Martindale that did it). Efe and Guthrie seem a more calm defensive pairing than Fitzwater and Guthrie. Efe is an easy target given his previous habit of mistakes when at Celtic but most Hibs fans will agree that he is an exceptional defender. We're lucky to have him.

2 hours ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I know Scrutinizer is murder at times but I've said the same about Mullin recently...he fades out of games rapidly.

I genuinely think Efe has been one of our most consistent performers this season. He had his mistake against Rangers earlier in the season that he seems to have learned from (or perhaps its was the bollocking from Martindale that did it). Efe and Guthrie seem a more calm defensive pairing than Fitzwater and Guthrie. Efe is an easy target given his previous habit of mistakes when at Celtic but most Hibs fans will agree that he is an exceptional defender. We're lucky to have him.

Yeah i agree, Ambrose and Guthrie are our best CB pairing.

📋| McCrorie, Devlin, Fitzwater, Guthrie, Taylor-Sinclair, Bartley©️, Lawson, Sibbald, Mullin, Serrano & Poplatnik.

Finally Poplatnik getting a start, took us having injuries to Reilly and Robbo for it to happen, but about time. Wonder if we're lining up a 5-2-2-1 with ATS the 3rd CB, or playing Serrano as a left mid. Liking our line up anyway.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

Yeah i agree, Ambrose and Guthrie are our best CB pairing.

1f4cb.png&key=da2e7898726fa47f7f58f7b6818e8990e03e82b10c32ced2d972dee1f3fff18f| McCrorie, Devlin, Fitzwater, Guthrie, Taylor-Sinclair, Bartleya9.png&key=1853c249a849093da71fbd663c050be1d6decd86e9bc013a54f5564225132ca8, Lawson, Sibbald, Mullin, Serrano & Poplatnik.

Finally Poplatnik getting a start, took us having injuries to Reilly and Robbo for it to happen, but about time. Wonder if we're lining up a 5-2-3-1 with ATS the 3rd CB, or playing Serrano as a left mid. Liking our line up anyway.
I see it as

McCrorie
Devlin Fitz Guthrie ATS
Bartley Lawson
Mullin Sibbald Serrano
Poplatnik

Potential for Sibbald to play further back with Lawson's pace in the Pittman role too. It has the possibility to morph into 5 across the back to deal with the front 3 of Motherwell. Looking forward to seeing Poplatnik get in about Lamie

2 minutes ago, Cptn Hooch said:

I see it as

McCrorie
Devlin Fitz Guthrie ATS
Bartley Lawson
Mullin Sibbald Serrano
Poplatnik

Potential for Sibbald to play further back with Lawson's pace in the Pittman role too. It has the possibility to morph into 5 across the back to deal with the front 3 of Motherwell. Looking forward to seeing Poplatnik get in about Lamie

Aye, i canny count again, playing without a keeper.😄

Reckon you're right, i'm sure Serrano has played there before this season and done well. Pitts has played the most games for us this season, must be jaded, so will do him good being dropped to the bench.

34 minutes ago, ropy said:

Same team then

Keeping Gallagher out the team is a very big decision - but I guess from a man-management point of view, dropping a young central defender that's just been involved in consecutive clean sheets wouldn't have been great. 

Aye, i canny count again, playing without a keeper.[emoji1]
Reckon you're right, i'm sure Serrano has played there before this season and done well. Pitts has played the most games for us this season, must be jaded, so will do him good being dropped to the bench.
Aye Pitts has looked done in the last few games...probably needs a rest but won't admit it lol. His energy coming off the bench will be massive if we need it