Killie v Steelmen 20 March 3pm.

2 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Summed up when he went down with cramp about 75 mins in, stretched out, got up and immediately sprinted 40 yrds to close down the man on the ball.

Some would call that play acting 😉

Be interesting to see if Killie kick on from yesterday. I doubt you will face an easier game between now and the end of the season. 

I think the combination of Lafferty and Tommy Wright will see TB4 still in the top league next season. 

1 hour ago, welldaft said:

Some would call that play acting 😉

Be interesting to see if Killie kick on from yesterday. I doubt you will face an easier game between now and the end of the season. 

I think the combination of Lafferty and Tommy Wright will see TB4 still in the top league next season. 

Remember they play us again

5 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

I actually feel safer with Doyle in goal than Rodgers, thou both are not anywhere near top flight standard.

Doyle is rubbish, every bit as bad as "Koprivec" from last season. He genuinely looks surprised every time the ball comes near him, which culminated in that absolute calamity of a goal yesterday. He will cost us points again before the end of the season, absolutely guaranteed. Rogers isn't great, but is miles better than that clown.