Tory Lies, Corruption and Hypocrisy- Add Them Here

HTG

9 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Next PM after the hung parliament coming up.

6 minutes ago, orfc said:

Are you saying SIR KEIR is packing? Cos that's the only way hung will apply to the next parliament 

I read it as she’ll have the entire parliament put on the gallows and then take power. I wouldn’t *necessarily* be against the first of those two things though.

25 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

David Cameron back in cabinet?

I genuinely had to google to see if he was still an MP and had been festering unnoticed and non-speaking on the back benches, a fair collection of Ex PMs now on the Tory backbenches, they could probably form their own wee club. But my initial thoughts were right and he packed it in to live in France years ago, just around Brexit time for the irony impaired.

Apparently Braverman was pushing for Sunak to call a snap election on the subject of 'Stop the Boats' as that was something that the Tories could hold Labour's feet to the fire on, gain an electoral advantage. Utterly deranged politics - to give her credit, you have to assume she knows that the Tories would get booted and then she could ascend into 'power' as leader of the opposition. Still pretty deranged but not as much as if she thought that calling an election to end a crisis that has begun and continued during her own government's reign.

Edited by ICTChris